Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Trump gonna be back on Twitter in time for the 2024 elections, hell yeah baybeeeeeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

OMFG FURRY posted:

no he has a lot of money; thus, Very Smart

confirmed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i've never understood why any billionaire, or heck even multi millionaire, would post online at all. honestly I can think of so much rad poo poo to do with unlimited money that I could spend the rest of my life doing it. but I guess that's one of the many reasons I'm not one.

you have to basically not be human to be willing to amass that much wealth

they don't enjoy things the same way we do. when you get that wealthy, you care more about prestige and adulation I would think than doing life affirming / enjoyable things as you or I know them

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I unironically cannot wait to hear about killary's emails in 2023-2024 from our big orange boy on twitter

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol