Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What does this mean for the nazis OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Also I have always had twitter embeds disabled on something awful and the percentage of posts that are just mind-numbing lines of pale blue URLs is almost saddening

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

This is good for crypto scams imo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Someone somewhere probably just committed suicide over this news.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

You Are A Elf posted:

$44 billion in cash. Think of all the good that could have been used on fighting homelessness and poverty, funding schools and hospitals, providing food for the masses, and making the world a much better place for humanity in general.

But no. Some rich dumb rear end in a top hat uses it to buy a social media platform because his fee fees got hurt. Eat the rich.

tbh if you're some kid who pissed off one of if not the richest man in arguably all of history to buy one of the biggest social media companies ever primarily to spite you instead of just hiring hitmen for a 1/100th of the "cost" to wack you and buy off the witnesses with clean hands that's a pretty good tradeoff imo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:synpa:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I would like to say congratulations to all those who will have sexual intercourse soon after hearing of this news and naming the new entities brought into the world 9 months later after the social media company in question and/or the one who now owns said social media company :angel:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Reminder elon musk can't smoke weed lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Blooster posted:

Why? It's a really easy way to share a news story complete with an image, a headline, brief summary, and a link to the article. Would you rather they be random links to news sites and with missing all of that?

Why *not* :colbert:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I think Elon Musk is chaotic neutral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

barmk ima dog lol posted:

Twitter is for dumb babies who want to eat poo but they're too stupid to cram the turd in their mouths and end up splatting it in their eye and they start to cry and scream until their hungover dad comes in, irritated as gently caress, with a box of cereal and starts swatting them in the back of the head with it while saying "Shut up shut up"

Amen. :lofty:

StoryTime posted:

The best take on this I saw somewhere I can't find right now was: "The world's biggest clown just bought the world's largest circus."

Also amen :lofty: