Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

How much could a red text cost Michael? Ten dollars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It sucks it is not a just world and Elon will never have to face any consequences for being such a loving piece of poo poo

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Lmao Chapelle NIMBYed it up at his local municipal small town council meeting because they were going to build a new housing complex and he had to cry about it, and that’s just one random thing, and pales in comparison with his bigotry, guy is a loving loser

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Grover was project manager for that X I heard

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

All the dead plants up there because they shut off the irrigation to save an insignificant amount of money in comparison to all their other losses is also a nice touch

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

The fight will never happen Musk has the most fragile ego he’s just doing this for attention then he’ll pull out

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Zuck should simply push Elon down some stairs

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It’s probably because he’s just trying to make American WeChat and to be able to pay using the app you’ll have to be able to prove identity

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Earwicker posted:

bsky-social-uo5r2-seupp

Took this one thank you

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Definite itchy and scratchy dollar vibes

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

you don’t become the richest person in the world without at least doing something right.

Lmao

America.txt

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I genuinely believe Elon thinks he’s extremely funny, witty, and smart

hell, same

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

The only way to salvage X in any shape or form would be for him to take it public again and use those funds to improve it but I don’t think his ego will let him do that

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Well my assumption is he would be responsible to the shareholders but I guess he would just do a Vince McMahon thing where it’s “public” but he owns all voting shares and if he sells his they turn into non voting shares

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I know what the answer is but how is that lovely cyber truck not going to deform in the heat

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It warms my heart that not terminally online losers like myself are now seeing and saying how stupid elon is, I have coworkers now who are like drat this guy is a loving loser how can he have that much money and not even have a PR team etc to stop himself

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

He looks like a ghoul from fallout and he’s not even that old

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Chuds think free speech means free from consequences and they’ll never not step on the garden rake sideshow bob style

And hell I love it

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Racist opinions, bigoted opinions, misogynistic opinions, many such opinions formed on X, the everything app #sports

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Let’s be honest this tech was designed to kill more people more efficiently if it ever trickles down to being cost effective for civilian use that’s just a nice little plus for the government

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I unfortunately work with some chuds and they hate the nfl, they’re still mad that Kaepernick took a knee and the nfl is “too woke” for them to watch

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Potato Salad posted:

please tell me one of them has the bumper sticker that says "When yadda yadda is yada yada resistance become patriotism"

These dudes are caricatures for sure, the most miserable people it must be exhausting

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Found on road dead or first on race day really makes you think

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Someone do a split picture between how great Taylor swift looks and how gross and disgusting Elon does at the superbowl thank you

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

In 1997 I made a Hotmail and it was firstnamelastname@hotmail.com and I have a common name, over the last 25+ years you’d be amazed at how many people I could have and still could steal their identity

I have even had to email literal lawyers who used the email to sign up for a bunch of sites and whatnot and go hey this isn’t good for you

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Human like robots are so stupid as there are many better configurations of robots that can actually do a specific tasks really well and none of the are “human body walking upright”

Elon just wants a sex bot

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

He thinks diablo 4 is the pinnacle of gaming

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

the pepsi brothers murdered gerry

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

GOATed with the Sauce: The Elon Musk Story

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

lol at everyone looking disgusted he barged in and also a hearty lol at that receding hairline AFTER hair transplants how does that work

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

When life gives you lemons you and your bros have a ketamine party

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

It’s not even court jester poo poo cause court jesters were savvy people who were allowed to clown on the king because they were super witty

That doge guy is just an insanely pathetic loser

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

That IMC dude might be the most pathetic easiest person to dislike on the planet outside of Elon, I don’t have Twitter but I assume he posts dumb poo poo like that all the time without ever having lived here

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

Gabbo

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

White male gamers, one of the most oppressed groups in the world, ty for your service Elon

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

At some point the bank or whoever loaned the money to Elon is going to want it back no? Like there's no way twitter is currently profitable to where they can even pay the interest they owe

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

My Spirit Otter posted:

you used to see harry potter poo poo everywhere, but now its surprising to see harry potter poo poo.

i think shes poisoned that well

You say that but I think the video game that came somewhat recently was insanely popular and sold a ridiculous amount of copies

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I’d be loving pissed if I paid $14k for fsd and people get it for $99 a month now lmao. That $14k was tied to a single car so if you crashed and it was a write off or you got a new Tesla you had to pay ANOTHER $14k

Or do the monthly people have to commit to reach the full paid amount?

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I'm probably misremembering but wasn't there something if tesla stock went under $150 the banks could force elon to sell stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

who the gently caress is even buying teslas at this point originally it was tech dorks, people who are pro EV, and maybe curious buyers who thought at the time they were cool cars but after Elon revealed his nazi side it's just....right wing nazi tech dorks? I mean I understand China is helping to prop the company up but that's risky China could just say gently caress you Elon and shut it down or take over the operations there.