Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The stupidest things possible might happen, but also I could see musk spending 44 billion just to stop that kid from tracking his plane and nothing else changing.

No matter what though humanity is turbodoomed. :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Can I call morons the R word now or what? That's all I care about.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bad Purchase posted:

that's what epstein did and look what happened to him

If the idiots of earth ever make me a billionaire i promise my island will be for masturbation only

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Thanks for the south park lesson phony stark

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Elon is getting various logos tattooed on his taint/brown area as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah what good is being lord over everyone if you can't walk around and lord over everyone? It's that simple. During the pandemic i've seen a few boomer managers lose their minds over not being able to walk around and office and micromanage the slaves.