Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Thanks to all of the people who posted in the spring anime thread, I finally sat down and watched Birdie Wing. It was amazing and I'm looking forward to more lesbian golf shenanigans next winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This fun show about youth soccer has no right to go as hard as it does. The sudden realisation of the amount of space in front of you when you play at the back for the first time is a spot on observation as well. I'm ready for some tasty challenges in the next episode

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I’m not actually watching the anime but ao ashi is the shonen manga I look forward to most for a reason

and the reason is it’s loving good

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
It feels like one of the few manga where the author actually watches and understands football to an extent.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I really like the second OP

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

i guess they can't use real players likenesses in the anime? In the manga the "spanish international player" was just Xavi.

psyer
Mar 26, 2013
Ao Ashi 18

Really took a nose dive in animation this week. Hopefully this is an outsourced episode and they are spending more time for the last few episode. No new episode next week as Japan is celebrating Obon Festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I haven't followed the anime but the Ao Ashi manga rules