Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vipers also driving Eve to the course in the original Lupin car was just amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Madlax cinematic universe is wild!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I actually want them to go full Madlad here just cause it'd be so funny

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lamo Birdie Wing - having Leo's first on screen role and telling Shuuichi Ikeda to go full Char for the voice would be one thing but to follow it up with Rose having a robot arm is just chef kiss. Also Giving Eva a shot based of her girlfriend too

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Bridie Wing this week is an actual honest to goodness High School sports anime this week. Any other series and this would be major tonal whip lash but Birdie Wing gonna Birdie Wing

Do like how Eve was a bit shocked that she could speak Japanese which is probably a very major plot hint at her past yes

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

This weeks Birdie Wing, Eve in school, Eve dating 2 girls Eva taking part in a mini golf match

God I hope this a 2 cour show even if it's split cours

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Man I missed that but Coach Amuro's full name is Amuro Reiya so the show is all in on it

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I don't know what was better in this Birdie Wing episode, Aoi's barrier or Lily dunking on V-Gundam's Shy Tarn

Next episode preview looks great though

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Japan's home video market has always been more of collectable market than more of a mass sales one. Plus it used to be that for most late night or non toy anime the money the series actually made was from Disc sales (Late Night TV time slots were just free ads) so that's actually gonna be reflect in costs compared to say a US TV series that made it's money on air and the home video release is just gravy on top. And of course Japan's media companies being greedy/overly controlling of the market

Now with streamimg/gacha/merch or manga DIsc sales mean less to the bottom line but that just means it's even more of a collector market so why reduce prices?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Birdie Wing's success is going to be determined by the amount of Shy Tarn Gunpla the show manages to sell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Turns out its 26 episodes and *then* a second season in Jan! :woop:

Sadly it isn't - looks like it's 13 this season and 13 in Jan