Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gotta say well done to ao ashi for being able to accurately depict the aesthetic beauty of something as simple as a football being competently trapped and distributed.

Also that feeling of exhilaration when you realise that the training has paid off and you can do [thing] automatically, brought me right back to football training when I was at school 100 years ago. 'If you figure it out yourself, you'll never forget it' is a really nice line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
drat Fukuda just killed that poor boy

Also appreciated the nod to TRP in the last few episodes with the explanation of the magic of triangles

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also caught up on birdie wing: first half stellar, no notes. lots of time for high stakes underground golfing rings. Not sure about the abrupt pivot to going back to golf school but the new characters are fun enough to keep me into it

Tried the new Shoot! series and 2 minutes in the main character is doing the Michael Corleone bit but about playing football and throwing up on the floor in rage. Seems bad

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This fun show about youth soccer has no right to go as hard as it does. The sudden realisation of the amount of space in front of you when you play at the back for the first time is a spot on observation as well. I'm ready for some tasty challenges in the next episode