Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
So I'm assuming from the latest episode of Birdie Wing that we're headed for a surprise golf incest plot twist? That seems like the (il)logical next step here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

That doesn't seem particularly likely?

Lol the post ED sequence.

All I'm saying is that Eve's an amnesiac of unknown ancestry, and that usually means she's related to someone else in the main cast. Her turning out to be Aoi's long-lost sister/half-sister seems like exactly the kind of insane melodrama this show would go for. I guess Option B is that she's a secret mafia heiress who's going to inherit the entire Nafrece underworld, though. Or both.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Seems like Eve and Vipere are turning into actual friends as well, which is pretty delightful. I want to see her hang out at the orphanage and get into Gunpla.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Why does no one take the flag out of the hole when they're putting....

Flag removal is for the weak and unworthy. You will be mocked by a fifteen-year-old girl, and then the golf mafia will put you down like the dog you are.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
More specifically, they're speedrunning Osamu Dezaki homages. We just went from Golgo 13 to Dear Brother.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Supremezero posted:

Birdie Wing you already had Char Aznable teaching Eve, you didn't have to have Amuro Ray too.

Who the hell else would you trust to undo that kind of damage?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Jomo posted:

Getting the thread back on track after my blu-ray chat, can someone explain to me why Saotome (Eve's caddy) stresses the last "su" syllable when she speaks? Saying dessssu instead of desu.

Feel it's a character element that's currently going over my head.

I think it's part of a regional dialect, establishing her as a backwoods hick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Birdie Wing: Not sure who's going to come out of this arc in mor urgent need of heart medication - Amuro or Aoi.