Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
three ingredients. that's it. three ingredients to the most tasty and satisfying cheap breakfast ever

ITME 1 - corn flakes
ITEM 2 - rice pudding (i use this mexican brand at dollar general that only has sugar, milk, cream, cinnamon and rice in it, it's insanely good)
ITEM 2 - whipped cream

youre welcoem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like egg but i think there is another thread for that

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Nooner posted:

Dude, don't wish Smugworth upon this thread.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Thank you for the tip Op

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I don't eat breakfast hardly ever. I will probably never try this. But thanks for looking out for us op

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

interseting. what is your favorite egg preparation?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I gulp down a lot of air with my breakfast to increase the intake manifold pressure of my stomach

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
this advice gave me horrific diarrhea i'm suing the somethingawful dot com forums

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 16 days!)

i've got a little trick i use for breakfast where i substitute the fruits and grains for ice cream that i eat hunched over the freezer

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chia seeds soaked in almond milk. It’s weird but p good. Add some maple syrup and whoa buddy

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I just have egg on toast or some oatmeal.

Milk and cream are guaranteed to give me the runs so I'll pass on that. But I love to put a hint of brown sugar or maple syrup in my oatmeal.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's actually vodka OP. hth.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
lifehack: cum in your breakfast for extra proteins

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One weird trick your local greasy spoon DOESN’T want you to know!

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
for a quick fortifying breakfast I mix 1 cup coffee with 1 cup olive oil

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
I like to eat a light breakfast of either some hummus, or whole grain toast. My local co op had a great roasted carrot, sumac, and garlic hummus, among some others

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Wrong OP. Cricket powder is the super charging trick

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I only eat rear end for breakfast OP.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i thoiught the answer was going to be cum and now i just feel weird for assuming that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Worf posted:

i thoiught the answer was going to be cum and now i just feel weird for assuming that

Well it still can be

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I like to have oatmeal in the morning, usually I add water/almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla, etc (whatever I feel like) the night before and let it absorb the flavors and in the morning when I don't feel like making anything, it's ready for me to eat. Both sweet and savory works. Rice and cornflakes doesn't have enough fiber in it for me, I really want to take a satisfying poo poo and oatmeal gets you there.
Either that or eggs or smoked kippers on toast. Usually it's nothing for breakfast :sigh:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i mix oatmeal, milk, a banana, and protein powder in a blender and slam it down.

breakfast is done in like 30 seconds

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

precision posted:

three ingredients. that's it. three ingredients to the most tasty and satisfying cheap breakfast ever

ITME 1 - corn flakes
ITEM 2 - rice pudding (i use this mexican brand at dollar general that only has sugar, milk, cream, cinnamon and rice in it, it's insanely good)
ITEM 2 - whipped cream

youre welcoem

This doesn't seem like a breakfast, this seems like dessert tho? That's a lot of cream and sugar for a breakfast.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i mix oatmeal, milk, a banana, and protein powder in a blender and slam it down.

breakfast is done in like 30 seconds

Pretty much the same here.

I tend to use 2 pork chops, a good dollop of mashed potatoes, and half a bottle of pinot noir in mine

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Booty Pageant posted:

lifehack: cum in your breakfast for extra proteins

Find someone else to cum in your breakfast so you can keep all of yours

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I really thought it was going to be hot sauce

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Infidel Castro posted:

Dude, don't wish Smugworth upon this thread.

I summon thee, Smugworth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey op I just noticed your step by step instructional doesn't include any egg. Have you considered adding egg to your supercharged breakfast? Head on over to the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs for advice on how to incorporate more egg into your meals, including breakfast!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

God damnit, not this poo poo again.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I believe that smug is adding excellent information about a breakfast staple and that your attitude is GARBAGE

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Infidel Castro posted:

God damnit, not this poo poo again.

this made me laugh really hard at the idea of this specific thing irritating you multiple times

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
GBS is just a giant egg/poop/balls meme. Can’t take the heat get out the kitchen imo :hai:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
this relentless clout chasing must be dealt with

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

eggs on fleek

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GBS is just a giant egg/poop/balls meme. Can’t take the heat get out the kitchen imo :hai:

lol if im gonna do something idiotic like read the news

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Pictured: SUPER breakfast eggs

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Meme Poker Party posted:

Pictured: SUPER breakfast eggs

One Poached Man

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

To support eggwareness, I am officially declaring this thread the official GBS Egg Subthread for Egg Related Posting on Supercharging Your Breakfast with Egg.

Please continue posting about egg and how to supercharge your breakfast with egg! And don't forget to mosey on down to the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs and introduce yourself to the other eggcelent egg enthusiasts of these fine forums!

Mods please change the title post-haste.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i don't eat "breakfast"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Smugworth posted:

To support eggwareness, I am officially declaring this thread the official GBS Egg Subthread for Egg Related Posting on Supercharging Your Breakfast with Egg.

Please continue posting about egg and how to supercharge your breakfast with egg! And don't forget to mosey on down to the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs and introduce yourself to the other eggcelent egg enthusiasts of these fine forums!

Mods please change the title post-haste.

No.