Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Overwatch… 2!!!!!!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

theyer so loving stupid

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Blizzard sucks rear end.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Bump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Downloading that rear end with the quickness.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its kickass they shut down the overwatch servers to make everyone play the superior sequel. i think this is something more devs should get onboard with, its honestly bullshit people are still getting away with it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

its kickass they shut down the overwatch servers to make everyone play the superior sequel. i think this is something more devs should get onboard with, its honestly bullshit people are still getting away with it

The reason people still love old bullshit like Doom and Quake is because John Romero signed that pledge to hunt down modders and fans like the dogs they are and put a 22 guage buckshot right between their eyes if they so much as thought of trying to play and continue to.support the games they made.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you play any doom than other eternal and any quake other than champions youre a straight up retard. its fact

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how do you know the gaming room is level? the quake modder is drooling from both sides of their mouth

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/overwatch-2-dev-reveals-how-symmetras-autism-is-showcased-on-the-battlefield-1947087/

lmfao @wormskull

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
patch notes
- added voice line where symmetra explains that being shot is an unpleasant sensory experience for her as an autistic woman
- when a symmetra player goes idle while looking at a map or a simple unicolor shape, she now sighs contentedly
- when symmetra observes 3 or more objects aligned along the same axis, she gains 5 shield (down from 15)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
- when given a speed boost by lucio or ana, junkrat will instead slow down and see enemies and items more clearly, because of his adhd
- when a round ends, soldier 76 will now take a moment to reflect on whether he enjoyed the thrill of battle that time more or less than he enjoys kissing dudes
- winston has parkinson's

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Junkrat's missing foot has been retconned to be the result of diabetes
While playing as tracer all ingame text has been replaced with an incomprehensible jumble of letters
As part of a legal settlement, the seasonal McCree sex addiction clinic minigame is now available permanently

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Our characters now resemble FOX News caricatures as a show of solidarity with and, of course, clean-rear end grooming of, various markets.

-J. Kap Tha God

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

You have Tracer, Sombra and D.Va. You have Junkrat and the brilliant ape Winston. You have all these characters.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Stop laughing at that moth banging against a bulb, they only do that when they’re autistic!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait are they not actually putting a game mechanic where Symmetra, the character with a ramping-up damage style lightning gun, gets blinded by light or whatever, which would probably be cool poo poo to have for characters regardless of lore. She just tells Mei that Lights Are Weird For Me. lmfoa Come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey idiots from the megathread in Games. This press release is a cruel joke and not based. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

how do you know the gaming room is level? the quake modder is drooling from both sides of their mouth

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Hey idiots from the megathread in Games. This press release is a cruel joke and not based. gently caress you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you would think out of all the characters that blizzard could convincingly create it would be a hyper autist

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The last page of the games thread is just people posting screenshots of the character quips and saying Ahhhh big mood. It’s insane how they’re like a different species dude. Wtf is going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sigma Balls, PhD (legal name of a epic turn of the century Teutonic scientist who loves baroque music): Ah, indubitably my good sirs.

Oh. My. God. The feels.