Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

elf help book posted:

if i was eating sushi and a new one popped into existence in front of me id pick that one every time too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

2012 Goon Even Though He Was 38 At the Time: Lol at your swag bro. Party rock!!

2022: Arigato, go soy mashu. Iktatkakki Mas!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I got the tude now posted:

Hotfix: Removed the peepee in coke emote. This never should have made it past the inclusivity matrix, and on behalf of the entire Overwatch 2 team we apologize. We will be making an eighty dollar donation to the aapi youth gaming fund. We’re so sorry for the pain we have caused.

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Focus Sombra's colostomy bag. FOCUS THE FUCKIN- YOU LITERALLY DO GUARANTEED CRITS gently caress this loving poo poo. *throws headphones* loving piece of poo poo game. gently caress you all.

lol. [In TF2 announcer Lady voice] The Colostomy Bag Has been Dropped !

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

:worship: GOdlike lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Squeezy Farm posted:

Overwatch
@PlayOverwatch
When we come together, hope becomes a force more powerful than any weapon.
https://i.imgur.com/oomyzMS.mp4

*shoots head head off with a loving bazooka and the Blood spurts out everywhere Lol including brain tissue*

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's over 9000!!! Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

heehee posted:

dunno where i was going with this lol

Straight to the goldmine, I imagine.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Dumbass: Overwatch loving sucks!! They Copied Team Fortress 2, which is a very good game.

Me, SPamming the gay little bottom loving Dwarf's voiceline: "Erectin' a guy's dick, here!" hm?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

The Gay Dwarf that Is Chill: I'm going to tunnel into your rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Want to know the difference between Halo players and Overwatch players? haha, when you get t-bagged in overwatch, the dead guy thanks you!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Yeah, and lol, wanna know how to get 4 Minecraft players on one chair? Craft it upside down lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

new emote pls

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Dumbass: Overwatch loving sucks!! They Copied Team Fortress 2, which is a very good game.

Me, SPamming the gay little bottom loving Dwarf's voiceline: "Erectin' a guy's dick, here!" hm?

insane anime posted:

The Gay Dwarf that Is Chill: I'm going to tunnel into your rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime posted:

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Want to know the difference between Halo players and Overwatch players? haha, when you get t-bagged in overwatch, the dead guy thanks you!

insane anime posted:

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Yeah, and lol, wanna know how to get 4 Minecraft players on one chair? Craft it upside down lol.

Lmao

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lol its because I'm all of their's Dad. They all come from my seed haha. I spawned them all..The games forum is just a big release from my egg sac.

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

General Anime stepping slowly out of the hyperbolic post chamber, grinning devilishly right at the camera.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

good god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

That Little Demon Presents: Overwatch 2 [hope]

insane anime posted:

insane anime posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

If you told me symbolic made that I’d believe you lol

:unsmith:

Think I meant to say subactuality but whatevs

:smith:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
bro... i didnt' mean it like that. i lol at your posts all the time. i love loling at them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

insane anime posted:

llol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

bro... i didnt' mean it like that. i lol at your posts all the time. i love loling at them

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol aw

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
BOB DO SOMETHING!! lmfao alright kaplan has done it again.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol honestly I think you were right the first time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

BOB DO SOMETHING!! lmfao alright kaplan has done it again.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lol brutal

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
burst out laughing when i saw mccrees new name lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

yes?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just heard an awesome joke, gonna be laughing for days

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

Yeah a character named Wakanda Roevwade seems a little out of place but who am I to judge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah a character named Wakanda Roevwade seems a little out of place but who am I to judge.