Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Holy poo poo. This is going to be loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Overwatch… 2!!!!!!!!!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

The last page of the games thread is just people posting screenshots of the character quips and saying Ahhhh big mood. It’s insane how they’re like a different species dude. Wtf is going on.

Representation hoiype

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Omg t he way roadhog winces and kisses his booboo after checking his blood sugar :kimchi:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Gameplay Update:

-Lowered Mei’s run speed to reflect her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Hotfix: Removed the peepee in coke emote. This never should have made it past the inclusivity matrix, and on behalf of the entire Overwatch 2 team we apologize. We will be making an eighty dollar donation to the aapi youth gaming fund. We’re so sorry for the pain we have caused.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Bump. I take it the silence means nobody has a wrist scars Widowmaker skin for trade? I was hoping to surprise my gf, she’s been so excited to finally play a character with borderline.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
If you told me symbolic made that I’d believe you lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Think I meant to say subactuality but whatevs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

That Little Demon Presents: Overwatch 2 [hope]

Squeezy Farm posted:

Yes! I love that they snuck this reference in.

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
bro... i didnt' mean it like that. i lol at your posts all the time. i love loling at them

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

Guy doing stand up at the local gamer barcade for free: Yeah, and lol, wanna know how to get 4 Minecraft players on one chair? Craft it upside down lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Dongicus posted:

The Man With No Allegations

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah a character named Wakanda Roevwade seems a little out of place but who am I to judge.

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It is with great honour and grace, that we announce the reworked Orisa: The wild beast which sprints on all 4 legs, has been given a spear to chuck.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Make a fake bob account that’s just dsps tweets and I 100% won’t notice