Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its kickass they shut down the overwatch servers to make everyone play the superior sequel. i think this is something more devs should get onboard with, its honestly bullshit people are still getting away with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you play any doom than other eternal and any quake other than champions youre a straight up retard. its fact

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how do you know the gaming room is level? the quake modder is drooling from both sides of their mouth

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you would think out of all the characters that blizzard could convincingly create it would be a hyper autist

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

heehee posted:

burst out laughing when i saw mccrees new name lol

yes?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just heard an awesome joke, gonna be laughing for days

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah a character named Wakanda Roevwade seems a little out of place but who am I to judge.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the difference is that you cant play the old one

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

first run i did ok

I remember playing this on emulator like 20 years and not having a clue what was going on then, but for some reason i could remember how to beat all the traps lol. now i sort of understand the world and the solutions to some puzzles i think i can get pretty deep into the next run

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dont even care i posted in the wrong thread :cool:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

giving this game three bobs out of three

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goons getting absolutely crushed as they discover certain overwatch character is a cis-het male