Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo. This is going to be loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So epic that my first true video game Waugh, Pharah. Will be in this game. This is epic. Edit: Waifu* stupid phone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Overwatch… 2!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

A second time?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Our characters now resemble FOX News caricatures as a show of solidarity with and, of course, clean-rear end grooming of, various markets.

-J. Kap Tha God

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

You have Tracer, Sombra and D.Va. You have Junkrat and the brilliant ape Winston. You have all these characters.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull posted:

*presses the ult button* Ethical-Incel Cassidy: Um no. Who the gently caress just walks up to women and starts talking to them at bars? That's loving creepy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

*my gigantic brain going into overload* i wish i was disabled, its so empowering

I keep cracking up imagining a bald version of me with a bigger gut but smaller arms, screaming hypefully with tears in my eyes to finally learn what struggling with various neurological and physical challenges on the battlefield, alongside and against other people with similar handicaps. Summer Games are gonna be loving lit lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait are they not actually putting a game mechanic where Symmetra, the character with a ramping-up damage style lightning gun, gets blinded by light or whatever, which would probably be cool poo poo to have for characters regardless of lore. She just tells Mei that Lights Are Weird For Me. lmfoa Come on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey idiots from the megathread in Games. This press release is a cruel joke and not based. gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

how do you know the gaming room is level? the quake modder is drooling from both sides of their mouth

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The last page of the games thread is just people posting screenshots of the character quips and saying Ahhhh big mood. It’s insane how they’re like a different species dude. Wtf is going on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sigma Balls, PhD (legal name of a epic turn of the century Teutonic scientist who loves baroque music): Ah, indubitably my good sirs.

Oh. My. God. The feels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Guy in 2004: Diaaaabeetus Lol.

Same guy in 2022: Oh my god...Roadhog has diabetes in Season 4.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing... definitely going to be the first emote i unlock with my legacy player tokens

https://twitter.com/ArrgeOW/status/1575494618610692096

These poor souls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Focus Sombra's colostomy bag. FOCUS THE FUCKIN- YOU LITERALLY DO GUARANTEED CRITS gently caress this loving poo poo. *throws headphones* loving piece of poo poo game. gently caress you all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We’re gonna need a bigger claymore.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao but upgraded to lmfao imagining you recording this in the shitter

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Have mercy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

copy posted:

scientology hoype

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah that’s awesome guys. But have we found any cool and good quips yet?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squee Overload.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

BOB DO SOMETHING!! lmfao alright kaplan has done it again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It is with great honour and grace, that we announce the reworked Orisa: The wild beast which sprints on all 4 legs, has been given a spear to chuck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Put on the chastity cage Soldier 76 skin and crouch in spawn or I go Attack Torb.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

first run i did ok

I remember playing this on emulator like 20 years and not having a clue what was going on then, but for some reason i could remember how to beat all the traps lol. now i sort of understand the world and the solutions to some puzzles i think i can get pretty deep into the next run

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's a battle pass system. You would know this if you weren't a troll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009