Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

everyone talks about the batsuit nipples but i have just today discovered something even more unsettling.

ENHANCE

mr freeze's armour ALSO has nipples. after realizing this i searched for batgirl to see if her costume had nipples and well,

the suit has nipples, but they are underneath an ersatz bodice or something. it really is something to comprehend, that every main characters outfit has nipples, not just the ones we remember (batman/robin)

anyways this has poisoned my mind and the only cure is to share it. thank you i'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

mods please correct the thread title this is a very vital and important thread for everyone to read

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

So you're just gonna ignore the codpiece?

Heather Papps

hello friend

the codpiece has a function i can understand, it's like a jock strap to protect from henchman kicks. sure they're a bit oversized but maybe there's gadgets in there.

the nipples are just... ornamental.

google THIS

Mr. Freeze has inverted cyber nipples

Why are they not erect that would be much more on brand

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

the codpiece has a function i can understand, it's like a jock strap to protect from henchman kicks. sure they're a bit oversized but maybe there's gadgets in there.

the nipples are just... ornamental.

How is putting your junk front and center, outside of your pants, fully visible and isolated protecting it?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Escape From Noise posted:

How is putting your junk front and center, outside of your pants, fully visible and isolated protecting it?

my assumption was always that the codpieces were like the black box of an airplane, in that they were somehow indestructible compared to the rest of the suit. if i was putting millions of dollars into developing battle armour i would definitely put some extra engineering into making sure genitals were safe.

also i bet mr freeze's nipples are always erect cause he's cold all the time.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

my assumption was always that the codpieces were like the black box of an airplane, in that they were somehow indestructible compared to the rest of the suit. if i was putting millions of dollars into developing battle armour i would definitely put some extra engineering into making sure genitals were safe.

Maybe there's shrinkage.

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

Why don't they just make the whole barbarian out of codpiece

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

Why don't they just make the whole barbarian out of codpiece

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Armitag3

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

is that stifflers mom

Twenty Four

If you can put custom designed artificial nipples on your superhero suit, who's to say what is and isn't a nipple? For instance, the pictures above showing off Mr. Freeze's big on top of the head nipple and his multiple shoulder nipples, Bat Girl with her six extremely sharp and pointy forearm nipples.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
This will really blow your mind: Commissioner Gordon's suit also had nipples.

google THIS

"I have nipples, Batman. Can you milk me?" -- The Nippler

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

google THIS posted:

"Nipple me this, Batman!"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

No his nipples shrink away from the cold and invert

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tbf, if anyone in batman forever should have pronounced nipples, it would be mister freeze

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bad guy

google THIS posted:

I HAVE GOUT
Two-Face takes off his shirt. On the good side is a proper nipple. On the other is a wicked purple nurple.

shurnarkabtishutu

it is also very important that this film is a cult classic

The Titanic

Unsinkable
free the nipples! don't let society wreck your superhero body.

google THIS

Batman's costume is a contingency against Superman going crazy and trying to take over the world again. If he ever does, Batman will show him some nip tonight

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

Batman's costume is a contingency against Superman going crazy and trying to take over the world again. If he ever does, Batman will show him some nip tonight

kryptonians have six nipples like a bear and i am going on a hunger strike until this is reflected in the DCEU

bad guy

i also want to admit publicly that i know how many nipples a bear has

bad guy

"batman has two nipples like a bat, poison ivy has zero nipples like a snake, the riddler has four nipples like a giraffe, cat woman has eight nipples like a cat, alfred has twenty seven nipples like the shrewish short tailed opossum" - the nipple knower

Heather Papps

hello friend

bad guy posted:

"batman has two nipples like a bat, poison ivy has zero nipples like a snake, the riddler has four nipples like a giraffe, cat woman has eight nipples like a cat, alfred has twenty seven nipples like the shrewish short tailed opossum" - the nipple knower

and all of these nipples are ROCK HARD

FutonForensic

nipple me this, Batman

Escape From Noise

bad guy posted:

FutonForensic posted:

nipple me this, Batman

What has four nipples in the morning, two at noon, and three in the evening?

Robot Made of Meat

Escape From Noise posted:

So you're just gonna ignore the codpiece?

I never EVER ignore codpieces.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Escape From Noise

Nip from a rose

Chrs

excuse me but actually batman and robin is the one with all the nipples in it

alnilam

*Metal gear solid alert noise*

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Uma Therman was really good as Poison Ivy

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

and all of these nipples are ROCK HARD

no sorry ROCK HARD NIPPLES is a different guy

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

*Metal gear solid alert noise*

lol

google THIS

Batman Begins Bruce Wayne: Nipples frighten me. It's time my enemies shared my dread.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

some men just want to watch the titties twist

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*puts a pair of glasses over his nipples*

No one will recognize me now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

mods please correct the thread title this is a very vital and important thread for everyone to read

sorry I was late on this, you're welcome

ty nesamdoom!