Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
mah bawls shriveled up and made muh cums sterile kuz I drinked too much Mountain Dew …. that’s right….. 999999 gallons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they replaced sierra mist with this bullshit V_V

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starry_(drink)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

they did extensive tests on this and it was pretty much perfect -- zero calories, fried beautifully, they could make potato chips that tasted like actual good potato chips and not cardboard. the only thing was that you couldn't eat way too much of it, but we're talking like multiple family size bags of chips worth in one sitting, because then yeah you'd get leaky rear end but man you'd have to eat just a completely unreasonable amount of chips in a short amount of time

anyway they released it into the american market and lol

assmerica ftw

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Here’s a guy making Olestra in his garage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8b_ohlcdk

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Kevin hall is good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Dang no wonder people are OD’ing on the marijuanas.

P.S.: Flax seed is high in linolenic acid, which is probably like Hyper Satan to a guy like that. It’s also the plant that lends its name to both of those compounds. You may recall that flax is processed into linen cloth.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I keep hearing people talk about “seed oils” which implies the existence of oils that aren’t from seeds. what are those. or, what do influencers with names like The Bushido Alpha mean by “seed oil”

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Best Friends posted:

I keep hearing people talk about “seed oils” which implies the existence of oils that aren’t from seeds. what are those. or, what do influencers with names like The Bushido Alpha mean by “seed oil”

Olive and avocado oils aren't from seeds, unless you want to be a goof and extend "seeds" to include all plants, which energe from seeds

There's also lard and other animal shortening

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

that doesn't explain cashew boomers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Best Friends posted:

this guy hasn’t heard the good word of lard

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

They're eating mineral oils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

Best Friends posted:

tallow, ghee, lard, duck fat, whale oil. you know, the classics.