Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Oath Complete!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 10 Marines (GW) in June!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Oath Complete!

As a note: when I oathed these models earlier this month, I had no way of knowing that my father-in-law's yellow lab would have to be put down. But she was old and sick, and my FIL had to say goodbye to her. So I painted this dog, as best I could, to look like her.

Goodbye, Savannah. You were a good girl.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Priest with an worried look hoping he can direct the nutter next to him in the right direction!

A couple of dungeon delving ladies. Claiming the blending challenge for the cloak on the gith (?) caster, and Daily Double for the hobgoblin adventurer (glowing Torch and Shiny sword, though it's not shown up well in the pics)

Elf ranger with animal companions

This month's giant, featuring a very old bell!

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, oath 1 Ghost Warrior Dude for June

Reaper bones mini:

Will include Smoothy... for some ghostly blending.

Oath Addition!

like to try and add to my oath, almost forgot to post this, but also now i see my dude is blocking the date (but you can the date on the Ipad...)

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Almost forgot to post this!

For June I, Galaspar, oath a Siege Breaker Terminator and an Orlock Arms Master

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Oath complete!

No room for the challenge this month.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Oath Complete!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Oath Complete

Galaspar fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 1, 2022

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?
Oath Complete!

Original Oath, 1 Reaper Bones spirit dude:

Claiming blending challenge this month...

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?

gameraMan posted:

Oath Complete!

Original Oath, 1 Reaper Bones spirit dude:

Claiming blending challenge this month...

And oath addition if approved... a couple more spirit dudes:

An interesting project, first time I've tried to work on these translucent guys, and tried to keep some part actually translucent. Ended up being a combination of glazes on the translucent parts and blends on the highlights.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

June is over, next is:

quote:

July: A Real Scorcher - Your model should feature flames or a heat source of some kind. This could a soldier firing a flamethrower, a dragon roasting some unfortunate adventurers, a spaceship at full thrust or an overcharged plasma cannon. OSL isn't necessary but may help get the point across.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Galaspar posted:

Almost forgot to post this!

For June I, Galaspar, oath a Siege Breaker Terminator and an Orlock Arms Master

gameraMan posted:

Oath Addition!

like to try and add to my oath, almost forgot to post this, but also now i see my dude is blocking the date (but you can the date on the Ipad...)

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 10 Marines (GW) in June!

moths posted:

I, moths, oath for June: five space marine scouts, a hero, and these four pieces of rubble:

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, oath 1 Ghost Warrior Dude for June

Reaper bones mini:

Will include Smoothy... for some ghostly blending.

Approved (June catch up)

Spreadsheet should now be up to date, please double check I've not missed your stuff! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hu8_xBY5V4AIG0vAjUxpZMsHgUA6OP7lwjaiEaKsfGE/edit#gid=12

gameraMan posted:

And oath addition if approved... a couple more spirit dudes:

An interesting project, first time I've tried to work on these translucent guys, and tried to keep some part actually translucent. Ended up being a combination of glazes on the translucent parts and blends on the highlights.

Addition is fine, but please be sure to put additions along with the original figures in the same completion post or it becomes a pain collating the galleries :)

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

You want die?

Zark the Damned posted:

Approved (June catch up)

Spreadsheet should now be up to date, please double check I've not missed your stuff! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hu8_xBY5V4AIG0vAjUxpZMsHgUA6OP7lwjaiEaKsfGE/edit#gid=12

Addition is fine, but please be sure to put additions along with the original figures in the same completion post or it becomes a pain collating the galleries :)

thanks will do!!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Zark the Damned posted:

For some reason I can not view the Season 12 spreadsheet, could I get access? Curiosity is killing me!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

For some reason I can not view the Season 12 spreadsheet, could I get access? Curiosity is killing me!

Looks like the sharing settings got messed up at some point, should be fixed now - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-irOzgztZvm3bPC0TGXx1D6nqrXnoiumKxgDSJodqHk/edit#gid=1

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

I, Ashcans, oath one Adepta Sororitas Immolator for July.

I had previously worked on the turret for this (not included here) so I will be using Rescue Ranger as I am working to complete a started model. Let me know if you need a picture of the turret I guess?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I, TotalHell, oath 1 Vex Machinator, Arch-Lord Discordant by Games Workshop for the month of July

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

I, Under 15, oath the following models for July:

Gutier Lusquiños Infinity (corvus belli)
Tabitha Lyons, Infinity (corvus belli)

It's expensive-rear end model month, woof

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

gameraMan posted:

This looks really cool , I would say the attempt was successful

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

I, Booyah, oath the following models for July:

2 veteran guardsmen (GW)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for July:

One Daturazi, 28mm, Corvus Belli

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I, moths, oath twenty space Marines for July:

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for July 2022:

1 Gate Charger Colossal, TTCombat
4 Yetis, Reaper Miniatures
11 Giant Rats, Reaper Miniatures
1 Halfling War Maiden, Stonehaven Miniatures
1 Loubard the Giant, Goblin King Games
all 28mm

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
For July I, Galaspar, oath a Lord Discordant by GW

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for July 2022:

1 Gate Charger Colossal, TTCombat
4 Yetis, Reaper Miniatures
11 Giant Rats, Reaper Miniatures
1 Halfling War Maiden, Stonehaven Miniatures
1 Loubard the Giant, Goblin King Games
all 28mm

moths posted:

I, moths, oath twenty space Marines for July:

Cat Face Joe posted:

I, Cat Face Joe, oath the following for July:

One Daturazi, 28mm, Corvus Belli

Booyah- posted:

I, Booyah, oath the following models for July:

2 veteran guardsmen (GW)

Under 15 posted:

I, Under 15, oath the following models for July:

Gutier Lusquiños Infinity (corvus belli)
Tabitha Lyons, Infinity (corvus belli)

It's expensive-rear end model month, woof

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath one Adepta Sororitas Immolator for July.

I had previously worked on the turret for this (not included here) so I will be using Rescue Ranger as I am working to complete a started model. Let me know if you need a picture of the turret I guess?

TotalHell posted:

I, TotalHell, oath 1 Vex Machinator, Arch-Lord Discordant by Games Workshop for the month of July

Approved!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of July, these two ruined suburban houses, fences and little dog house by TTCombat.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Oath Complete

As a reminder, this was a Rescue Ranger, as I had already started the tank by painting the turret - so I dunno, maybe exclude that from consideration? I am claiming the monthly for the burning braziers on the chassis.

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Marienburg commander (FW) in July!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Marienburg commander (FW) in July!

Oath complete!

Claiming Need 4 Speed

Okay time stamp photo with the mini is a bitch.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jul 19, 2022

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Oath Addition!
This is moths adding this War Demon from One Page Rules for July:

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 5 Necron Warriors and a Mortisan Bonereaper

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete!

Rose knight of the Order of Flowers, essentially a Paladin with nature powers and a blazing sword (claiming Challenge)

A pack of rats making handy waste disposal for the deep dungeons

A pack of crazed Yeti race through the blizzard conjured by their shaman to disguise their approach. Claiming Take One for the Team.

Loubard trusts his faith to guide his mighty censer-flail. He's already blind so the smoke isn't a handicap anymore!

Saint Mjosgard is amongst the most powerful assets in the Holy Northern Order. His habit of wearing the bones of martyrs is disturbing, but easy enough to overlook once one sees him devastate enemy fortifications with his grand caber, The Pillar of Heaven.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete! No challenges this month

If you've ever wondered if the Mortisan bonepriests work as Necrons: yeah kinda.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Oath Complete!

Yes, the backing of the garden table needs sorting out!

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Oath complete!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Oath Complete!

Claiming FEEL THE HEAT for the burning daemonic axe!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath Complete!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Oath Complete!

TotalHell posted:

Oath Complete!

I didn't plan this at all!