Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this canon with its crew (GW) and an Empire hero (GW) in May!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 10 Marines (GW) in June!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Zark the Damned posted:

Spreadsheet should now be up to date, please double check I've not missed your stuff! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hu8_xBY5V4AIG0vAjUxpZMsHgUA6OP7lwjaiEaKsfGE/edit#gid=12

For some reason I can not view the Season 12 spreadsheet, could I get access? Curiosity is killing me!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Marienburg commander (FW) in July!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Marienburg commander (FW) in July!

Oath complete!

Claiming Need 4 Speed

Okay time stamp photo with the mini is a bitch.

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jul 19, 2022

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint these 8 Greatswords (GW) in August!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Empire mercenary (GW/FW) in January!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Edit:
Got some WIP shots for the monthly challenge if they count:

with a rebel yell she QQd fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 1, 2023

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this squad of Contekar Terminators (GW/FW) in February!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this squad of Raptors (GW/FW) in March!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I, with a rebel yell she QQd, Oath to paint this Night Lords Praetor (GW/FW) in April!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Oath complete!

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Zark the Damned posted:

OK, Season 13 is officially done barring some admin. Thanks again to everyone who participated!

Is there any interest for a season 14? Participation seems to have dropped off significantly in the past few months. Also, there doesn't seem to have been much engagement with the achievements or monthly challenges, not sure if this is general lack of interest or if it's the specific ones.

I'm always interested in a new season, but I'm very bad with remembering achievements or monthly stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jan 18, 2007

Villain

I also support the idea of a more casual thread. I never really cared about points and achievements but enjoyed looking at the judges' picks.
However, I would still prefer oaths to be "monthly" because it pushes me to paint and post something every month. Its really good incentive for me.