Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath four pieces of unit filler for the month of May. I believe the tinier fillers are from GW and the bigger ruins are from THMiniatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 5 Necron Warriors and a Mortisan Bonereaper

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete! No challenges this month

If you've ever wondered if the Mortisan bonepriests work as Necrons: yeah kinda.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath five Necron Warriors, one Necron Lord and one Cryptek. All 28mm GW

The Cryptek's tendrils are still in grey plastic, since I felt like spicing it up after I had basecoated the model. I'll give notes on conversions once I'm done.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete! Claiming challenge for the Necron Lord and Cryptek

This lad has had an arm swap, normally he has a different looking stick and is holding an orb in one hand, now he has a warscythe borrowed from Lychguard.

The Cryptek is an older conversion that has been touched up and repainted. The body is from a Warhammer Fantasy Cairnwraith, the tendrils are from a Necron Wraith and a Drukharii Talos Engine, the head is from a Necron Deathmark, I can't remember what Necron kit the arms are from.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath one Eternal Guardian by GW.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath 3 Deep Ones and one Sacrificial Altar. I'm not a 100% on the names here, they are from an old Reaper Bones KS.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

I claim challenge for the spooky mythos fishmen

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I, Lord Hypnostache, oath this Empire Captain for November! 28mm GW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath complete!

I'm claiming challenge for the shiny armor this lad is wearing.