Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

It's really exciting to see new folks coming into the Oath thread. Especially with such ambitious projects!

Mine's much lighter this month:

I, TotalHell, oath for the month of May one Chaos Lord in Terminator Armor by GW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Oath Complete!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath 1 Squire and 1 Patrol Dog, both by Privateer Press, for the month of June

Note that the Squire has some paint on him already. That model will be used for the Rescue Ranger challenge, as I started him a while back and never finished him.

This is also a much lighter month for me, as I will be gone for about half the month on a long roadtrip. So I'll be knocking these guys out after the 21st or so.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath Complete!

As a note: when I oathed these models earlier this month, I had no way of knowing that my father-in-law's yellow lab would have to be put down. But she was old and sick, and my FIL had to say goodbye to her. So I painted this dog, as best I could, to look like her.

Goodbye, Savannah. You were a good girl.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath 1 Vex Machinator, Arch-Lord Discordant by Games Workshop for the month of July

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath Complete!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Galaspar posted:

Oath Complete!

I didn't plan this at all!

IW boys need their fearsome leaders! Yours looks great!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath for the month of August: 1 Captain Arlan Strangeways from Privateer Press

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath complete!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath the following for the month of September:

8 cultists from the Games Workshop Cultist Warband

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath Complete!

Proud of this one. These cultists came out awesome.

I'm also claiming Take one for the team for this group!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Late oath this month, it's a busy October.

I, TotalHell, oath the following for October:

1 Ashlynn d'Elyse from Privateer Press

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Oath Complete!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I, TotalHell, oath the following for November:

1 Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer from Games Workshop