Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Very cool. I didn't even know an all hydraulic version of this existed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Pomp and Circumcized posted:

Reserviors:

Brake fluid
Engine oil (pan)
Fan fluid
PS fluid
Suspension fluid
Washer fluid (dilute)
Washer fluid (concentrate) - this is meant for bug/tar remover, or heavy concentrate / windshield cleaning solution. Not just regular washer fluid. I put 100% concentrate in mine because meh. And yes the UZZ32 has three different washer spray actions on the stalk.
Engine coolant
Potential 9th is transmission oil pan, if you count it as in the bay.

Filling locations:
One for each above, but include transmission oil fillter

Fluids:
As above

The 7 pumps are:

Brake/TRC accumulator pump
Suspension pump
2xPS pumps (in tandem, offset by half a lobe for smoothness)
(Second PS pump)
Fan fluid pump
Water pump
Transmission oil pump
Engine oil pump
Torque converter (if you wanna count it)
Washer fluid pump (dilute) - this is one pump which can be spun in either direction to pump towards the front or rear glass.
Washer fluid pump (concentrate)

Oops, guess there are 10 or 11 pumps!

Oh my god. Especially the washer fluid and actually also washer fluid extra strength.

Can all of these be bled by normal people? I remember one of the first times I ever worked on an evo 10 was to do a clutch. On the evo 8s you could bleed the center diff by flooring the throttle and keying on but not starting the car.

On the 10 you had to have a special computer to tell it to kick the pump on. Learned that the hard way.