Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Regardless of how long my commute is (varies between 1 minutes and 90 minutes depending on the client's location) I listen to Mother by Danzig on repeat both ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i can't read in a moving vehicle i get carsick just thinking about it

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Kerrzhe posted:

i can't read in a moving vehicle i get carsick just thinking about it

:same:

I mean, i have it pretty bad, even if I'm not doing anything if I'm a passenger in a car it's a coinflip on whether I feel woozy without taking dramamine

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
the physical impossibility of remaining awake in a moving car

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve noticed no one has mentioned elden ring today. Is the forum’s love affair with fromsoft finally over?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

I’ve noticed no one has mentioned elden ring today. Is the forum’s love affair with fromsoft finally over?

it's time we face the truth: elden ring was a pretty good game but no more

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
You just mentioned it, hoisted by your own petard

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1531770338211553282?s=20&t=Pu1T6vLrNkqez6CXYdkjoQ

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lol they gave me a 1 dollar 1 month only deal a few days ago. its fine i just wanted to check yakuza 7 to see if they updated the poppo magazine rack or not. thats also why i regret ever starting a game i like but won't beat in a day or three. unless you plan on dedicating 15 a month permanently, it's just a pain to have to dig up the app, resusbscribe, then be allowed to play again. SOL if it leaves gamespass as well.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I can't help but worry I'll be overwhelmed by choice if I do it

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i have the opposite problem, mostly stuff i either already have or just would never play anyway. the stuff i do want, well, that's the a bad place to play it in most cases.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai8KdlzTPo

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I waste most of my money anyway, but it helps that I do feel like I get my $10/mo worth of enjoyment out of the XBox PC pass. Like, I beat Citizen Sleeper the week it came out, that would have been worth $10 alone.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

i mean would you rather people keep evangelizing it like undertale fans were doing in every single SA thread 6 months after release

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Or worse, The Witcher 3?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Elden ring rules

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRWZZhzKbPs

what am i doing with my life

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I played elden ring and loved it but I put like 120 hours into it and I’m done

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
im never allowed to look at my elden ring hours

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I think I have 200 hours on ER and that's after taking a break. :v:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Elden Ring is over and now we all love open world games with 9000 nap icons and bad crafting systems again

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Elden Ring is over and now we all love open world games with 9000 nap icons and bad crafting systems again

So... Elden Ring still?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
what's wrong with nap icons

are you against napping?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

PC is dead, so I'm planning a mid range upgrade

Can I get a sanity check on the following config
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/hpPC8r

I'm aiming for an affordable upgrade that gets me modernised without aiming for the ultra high end of town.

Help me Gamers

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Infinitum posted:

PC is dead, so I'm planning a mid range upgrade

Can I get a sanity check on the following config
https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/hpPC8r

I'm aiming for an affordable upgrade that gets me modernised without aiming for the ultra high end of town.

Help me Gamers

I'd post it in the pc building thread. The one thing that sticks out to me is the amount of RAM. Generally 32GB, or even 16GB if you're on a budget, is advised unless you know you'll be needing more. It depends on what you'll be using it for. But again I'd ask the dedicated thread. I think you'll also want a beefier cpu cooler.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

I beat Elden Ring and it was good but now I’m playing Bloodstained because I need something not-Souls before I use my skills accrued from bosses using delayed attack strings to clown on the Bloodborne campaign. That’s my Elden Ring story, 8.5/10, would be a perfect 10 if it was 20% smaller.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Moms are tough

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Huh, that sure is an eclectic selection of cropped logos that I recognized immediately. :stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I got Myst but that was it

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Rarity posted:

First one is EYE: Divine Cybermancy.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Rarity posted:

EYE Divine Cybermancy
MYST
Popful Mail
Momodora

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Rich or poor, young or old, they all become arial sans serif in my Steam list

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
arial sans frontières

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
arial sans undertale

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Rinkles posted:

I've been enjoying Wonderlands, maybe give that try? (So far no Krieg, though).

i'm giving it a try! i'm enjoying it! thank you for the kind suggestion

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kerrzhe posted:

i'm giving it a try! i'm enjoying it! thank you for the kind suggestion

Tell me when you try MagiCat so I can talk about how MagiCat is a criminally underrated sidescrolling platformer that has a lot of lovely little features that make it as difficult or as easy as you'd like it to be while providing incentives for exploration all tied together with a cute aesthetic and very low asking price of $5

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cannibal Crossing an OK game imo

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

It's June!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's always May in your June Games Chat Thread.