Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Games

I just ordered myself a copy of the LEGO Tallneck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Games obvs includes board games too, I recently purchased all of the Dixit expansions from the internet. I think I have miscalculated how much room they will take up, but never mind.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

There's a Lemmings mobile game now (for that poor lone soul who was hoping for more Lemmings)

Might've been me. I've played it. It is not good.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Srice posted:

That's a shame, seems like a mobile Lemmings should have been an easy slam dunk. Rip.

Too much mobile game nonsense.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Board game chat ey

I like board games, my current faves are Star Realms, Carcassone and Dixit, and they all live in my car so they can be taken out and played at a moment's notice. I just bought all the expansions to Dixit and they've all arrived but one and I am not sure of the best way to make them fit in the boxes I want them in. Also none of them really do that whole 'accumulate resources and figure out how to get points' thing that was being described.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Board games always give me a weird combo of guilt and resentment

I want to be a good friend and share someone's excitement in the new fancy boardgame they just bought, and I'd hate to be a curmudgeon so of course I'm "down to try it out." but the whole time I'm lowkey offended when all I wanted to do was chill and vibe and now I've been tasked with homework. I'm very dumb/ADHD and mannnn the crack ping as someone is trying to explain how X cardboard token goes to Y card as opposed to Z token is really something else.

I can see why game nights at shops are a big deal. Everyone knows what they're in for and down for it.

Some are easier. For example, Dixit, which is just 'pick a picture and think of a word or phrase that hints at it.'

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Elisabeth Sobeck counts as Aloy's mum and is cool

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Original Deus Ex is deeply overrated.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hello Jay Rust if you end up needing more replacement soldiers please consider recruiting me please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

It's June here now

games