Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Gonna service the fuse box on Heinrich (the old mercedes I got last weekend) and fix some electrical stuff. Will also try to diagnose some vacuum system issues but not setting any expectations that I'll fix 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

dioxazine posted:

why, specifically, did you name it heinrich?

i guess i'll be taking a k8s class this weekend and maybe going for a bike ride

Because it is a regal and very German name, and the car is regal and very German. Also I was dorking around Wikipedia the other day and the article on Henry the Fowler (Heinrich der Vogler) came up

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

- [x] Fixed dome light in car
- [x] Bought 30 cu ft of soil to finally fill up the raised beds I made 1.5 years ago, will be delivered next week
- [x] Drove the car across town using backroads doing erands, really enjoying driving the little guy
- [x] Potted/replanted 6 little japanese maple seedlings found in the yard
- [x] Planted both French thyme and German camomile
- [x] Got 2 solid hours of weeds pulling in, or about 1/8th of the whole job :shepface:
- [x] Got centralized logging working in my new raspberry pi cluster, went with fluentbit + elasticsearch + grafana, up next is using vault and cert-manager for certs and TLS stuff
- [x] Played and trained with Garamond a whole lot, his recall is getting more reliable
- [x] Caught up with the two Coursera courses I'm doing (one on Norse mythology's known history, one on the history of the Mediterranean)
- [x] My crop of flax is starting to sprout! Or at least the parts that Gary hasn't destroyed are

drat solid weekend, drat solid