Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKAGYj3DX2o

Friends, I could not be happier to announce the arrival of the weekend. This week has been real tiring for me so quittin time can't come fast enough.

It was recently my 20th anniversary of being married to the lovely Mrs Rotor and so we are going to Hawaii to celebrate, so obviously this weekend is looking to be very, very good for me.

On an administrative note, I'll be gone until wednesday so this thread will probably just stay open until either I get back or until graph gets tired of seeing it, either one.

So what are y'all gettin up to? You aint gotta be in Hawaii to have a kickass weekend, lets hear about all that good stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

friday anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeFYH03GIvc

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

gonna start off friday evening again with a nap

absolute power move imo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

RokosCockatrice posted:

This week suuuuuucked

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

hbag posted:

the strain im getting this time is "rainbow bands" and i have no idea if its going to be any different from the guava cookies ive been smoking (probably not, weed is weed)

oh and next week i start my job so i need to find my national insurance number (SSN)

In Canada its a SIN