Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

LordMune posted:

A friend made this for that undoubtedly very sizeable crossover Tails Gets Trolled/Umineko fan demographic. Spoilers for Umineko game 5, Tails Gets Trolled chapter 25 page 50:

What exactly is this referencing and how does it fit with Umineko? It's like a bad loss.jpg, except now I regret trying to understand what Tails Gets Trolled is.

Is this just the internet imploding on itself?....

How does one When They Cry their search history? Asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

I have been having the exact same freezing issue running the Umineko mod in my current (re)playthrough.

It's fixed by tapping shift or control a couple times during the freeze, whichever fast forwards through text. Or maybe 'a' to toggle auto-advance. Usually takes a couple presses when it happens. Annoying but it shouldn't be completely locked.

Colorspray
Aug 30, 2007

who summoned the teacher from persona 4 in here?