Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ah, the Big Tiddy Show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spaced God posted:

My office just permanently disabled remote desktopping in order to get people to come into the office and forgot to think about the scientists who are in the field or on boats in the ocean who need to access their machines so this gonna be a very funny week

maybe those scientists should try showing up to the office???

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spaced God posted:

My office just permanently disabled remote desktopping in order to get people to come into the office and forgot to think about the scientists who are in the field or on boats in the ocean who need to access their machines so this gonna be a very funny week

sounds like the kind of thing idiot execs would do

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ive seen brave little toaster i know how this ends

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

this has always bothered me because she's the only one not doing the macarena because she knows everybody looks stupid as poo poo doing it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

is that like a zombie virus or something

K-pox

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Which I suppose you could say suggests that maybe the cia/mafia/cubans/rich americans assassinated jfk, then subsequently the cia and the rich betrayed the mafia and cubans. meanwhile they had blackmail programs to ensure cooperation of politicians and they used that in conjunction with threats to make the elected government a fake theater/distraction/pressure valve for the manipulation of america into the overtly fascist state that it is today
The sexual blackmail thing also dovetails with jfk's sexual history being shared after he died. Lol maybe they said they were going to leak him loving Marilyn Monroe and he said fine.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

It's the bind, torture, sell army

I thought it was bind, torture, sing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

bind, tickle, smooch

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

lmao, ship Aaron Sorkin off to the gulag for his part

The reasoned argument would have to be that the U.S. population should mirror Vermont demographics:

quote:

Vermont Demographics
White: 94.16% Two or more races: 2.02% Asian: 1.68% Black or African American: 1.36%

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

here's your, uh, heartwarming? uh, feel-good? story of the day

https://twitter.com/Mr_JCE/status/1531625547104673794

Reality TV contest show voice* "This is child casket show down!"

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Hatebag posted:

I thought it was bind, torture, sing

I like that better actually

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its almost as if the ai thinks mayor mccheese is chris christie

:thunk:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I fought my way thru the hot mess that is Season 4 of Stranger Things. What a worthless boring incoherent sack of poo poo that was. And the whole thing was just a big middle finger to its fans and a setup for one more season.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8KnmRvqd0

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

radical meme posted:

I fought my way thru the hot mess that is Season 4 of Stranger Things. What a worthless boring incoherent sack of poo poo that was. And the whole thing was just a big middle finger to its fans and a setup for one more season.

Good, people who invest themselves that fully in garbage television deserve it when their garbage media makes fun of them and takes them for granted.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

they should make thin blue line cookies so all the chuds hasten their type 2 diabetes

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

radical meme posted:

radical meme i thought i told you not to watch the show with your monitor off!!!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEFMNXap8hk

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cynthia kicks rear end. The only time i was disappointed by a Cynthia raprock movie was one of the tiger claws sequels says she's in it but she's only in a tiny bit of it. It was still good but i was disappointed by the lack of raprock

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

radical meme posted:

I really liked the ad&d guy that everyone thought was the murderer, whenever he screamed something he sounded like a Japanese anime actor was told to line read English phrases and he absolutely crushed the pronunciation

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/IsaLeeWolf/status/1531642484115243010

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Why does doing yoga make this ironic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ok how much PPP money did that guy personally take

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Usury is illegal

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1531326832838156294

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

dalle isn't loading for me after i tried "mike pence smoking bong" but i was able to grab this

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

this person is completely insufferable oh my god

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Cynthia kicks rear end. The only time i was disappointed by a Cynthia raprock movie was one of the tiger claws sequels says she's in it but she's only in a tiny bit of it. It was still good but i was disappointed by the lack of raprock

this might be my favorite of her fight scenes even if it doesn't also have Michelle Yeoh mugging for the camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaUtMVbmI0

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s called a poop turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lmao, what do you want me to do, preside over stuff? I'm not the uh, umm