Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

It wasn’t rural hicks that did this or anything of consequence, it’s much more billionaire money

Let me tell you from experience, the rural hicks I've met and know all hate abortion like they've been told to for generations. Even my born again Christian brother is a middle aged virgin and still will fly into a rage about abortion. I dread seeing him now...the Qult poo poo has been rough at family stuff lately.

All that to say that the 2 minutes of hate has effectively indoctrinated conservative voters against abortion and nothing will change that except literal deprogramming or a couple generations free of that coercive environment.

Feeling incredibly nervous about that Inter Alia tweet and Alito making the distinction between me marrying my wife and how that's totally a different right than abortion...feels like rolling back interracial marriage is impossible but the last couple years I can't loving even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

stealie72 posted:

If you ever can't figure out why something is the way it is in America, it saves a lot of time to start with racism first, then work outwards.

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Lol someone’s getting arrested.

Oh Raven will be arrested all right...

...by her Uncle, the townie PD Lieutenants arm, as he grabs just a little too high and too tight on her shoulder, when they meet at the 3rd Ave 'only-joint-in-town-still-standing' greasy burger bar and he accosts her in his usual

"Hey sweetie! That Gab me-me about the libruls was something! We're gonna get all those pedo democrats here soon, you see!"

Later that same day he'll arrest any development into some domestic terrorism

Might arrest some Krispy Kreme later idk

He might even pull over a whole rear end DA if he's in Florida

stackofflapjacks
Apr 7, 2009

Mmmmm

Kesper North posted:

This has been a thing in Seattle since the George Floyd protests. They've basically stopped responding to non-emergency calls here and it's a mixed bag as to whether they turn up for emergencies. Seems to be on a "if I feel like it" basis. They also talk all the time about how they can't do anything because they're being defunded (they're actually getting more money lol).

This is literally all of Washington, I asked a cop in Yelm about a group of kids skipping school and hanging out by a job site under a bridge, the cop said oh we can't talk to them because of the new use of force laws....they're middle schoolers in your own drat community.

They don't want to do the job anymore, and I say the state hasn't fallen apart without them shooting everyone they are scared of. Fire em all and start over