Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
So I'm in the SA ARMA 3 group, and I'm working on building missions. The mission I'm currently building involves destroying some resources (Specifically, a server full of NFTs). The problem is, the server prop is indestructible, or at least does not blow up when a demolition charge explodes on it or it's shot with an RPG.

The workaround I currently have in mind is to place an invisible rabbit with no AI on top of the server, and run a script to delete the servers and complete the objective when it detects the rabbit is dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Similar to your quote, the Pope in Crusader Kings 2 has a lot of bookkeeping events fire through him, because he's a character that's always guaranteed to exist. Even if Catholicism is reduced to a minor heresy and he's just loitering about some random court, there will always be a Pope. Since the events are tied to the title and not the person, assassinating him doesn't particularly interrupt the flow of the game any more than every single Greek ruler evaluating everyone in the world to see if they can be castrated every second.