Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Is it just me or is the dating scene in video games completely hosed up now? It used to bar wenches from pirates gold! or anywhere in Daggerfall but now there are multiple choices where, unless you get very lucky, you won't get any. And that's without getting into games like mass effect. Only one romance. The only kind of queer allowed is "male gaze lesbian". And insult to injury all the sex scenes are implied.

At least in Oblivion I can gently caress a dragon with mods but that took literal decades to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just pick up hookers in los santos these days

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the best place is and has always been the classroom

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op my friend I just so happen to be an expert on sexy video games. go ahead and highlight 4 or 5 of your preferences for me and I will return with a curated list for you.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Stardew Valley even though I marry Maru every time

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

more of a Leah man, myself. of course, Elliot would be my top choice if he weren't so darned mercurial.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I tried several times in the mass effect trilogy and just couldn't get into it, it feels stupid to romance virtual characters.
And not my brand of stupid.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if you romance tali, you can give her covid19

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That would have made things significantly closer to my brand of stupid.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You get a girlfriend right off the bat in Elden Ring

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

STABASS posted:

op my friend I just so happen to be an expert on sexy video games. go ahead and highlight 4 or 5 of your preferences for me and I will return with a curated list for you.

OP!!! I"M TRYING TO DO YOU A SOLID!!! PUT ME IN COACH!!!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Devils Affricate posted:

You get a girlfriend right off the bat in Elden Ring

Well now you're clearly describing a fantasy world.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
you guys should check out SexMUD, the MUD where you can have Sex

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
The Crossroads in The Barrens

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Well now we know where Mankrik's wife was

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lascivious Sloth posted:

maybe if you're a prude, but the goldshire inn caters to all tastes

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

How's their pizza?

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

You should be able to gently caress Ralof or Hadvar in Helgen Keep imo

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

STABASS posted:

you guys should check out SexMUD, the MUD where you can have Sex

Not gonna kink shame you here, but it should be emphasized that most people are not into sex mud

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Campfire with Zevran

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
I wannd ge t hosed my mimic in Prey

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
mimic become dong

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The furry ERP night club in Champions Online, natch.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Have you heard of Monster Girl Island, OP?

Not gonna ruin the surprise about who lives there but could be a good place for dates.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Blighttown

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

down1nit posted:

mimic become dong

You don't just order them to do that <:mad:>

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The ship in OG God of War, where you have mini-game Sex with the two ladies and you satisfy em both real quick for health and treasure.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
op never responded to my kind offer; thus I have concluded that they were only pretending to be horny and never had any sincere interest in virtual boning. I've reported their post and expect to see justice served for this transgression.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Hitler's bunker OP

:nms:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Secondlife OP.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I was going to bring up Morrowind but you're already talking about Daggerfall and Oblivion so I guess I'm in the same boat still hitting up the same haunts 20 years later heading down to Suran looking for the next ash-throated ne'er-do-well to take me out into the ashlands and plough me next to where the toxic volcano fumes explode from the ground and then we have to stop because oh gently caress there's 3 cliff racers and a golden saint but that's cool I needed a golden saint soul anyway but like now the mood's ruined so we bust open some shein and talk about how the canon has moved on hundreds of years from here and now Vvardenfell's gone it's destroyed but like we're still here in this moment in this eternal past that we will refuse to leave and it's like, he's like "why don't you play TESO" and I'm like "motherfuck have you seen the telvanni towers there they're just actual mushrooms they aren't cool at all gently caress that" and it's like man I guess we have this one frozen moment in time we keep perpetually extending in a desperate desire for it to not end to not get stale so we keep making more mods god knows I've made my share of them I tell him about the Vivec mod I made that adds cute bodegas into it and he's like oh is that the one that's in BCOM and I'm like yeah it was adapted into BCOM and he's like cool congrats but I wearily say man I wish I wasn't playing the same game 20 years later I was so happy when Oblivion came out and the NPCs seemed so much more lively but it was just theater there was nothing there I prefer Morrowind where you guys are like dolls I can play with and fill in the blanks at least you know? At least Morrowind doesn't get in the way of my pretending and he's like that's pretty sad and I'm like, do you even know what other games are out there's Elden Ring and you can marry a doll with 4 arms which is great that's my fetish but you actually speak to her like 10 times over the course of 200 hours and you can't even play dolls with her like this like this moment right here so that's why I always return to Morrowind to this frozen moment in time but at least we have one another for however long we dare let it last and he's like yeah ok ok and I'm like but my man my dude I'm getting bored of being this character fair warning we will see one another again but I will be looking at you through different eyes and I will remember what we shared here but my new body my new self won't and we will be strangers with a deep history and eventually you know eventually I will have this with every single NPC here and he's like what about the hostile ones and I'm like have you seen mdmd do you know how much time I spent tweaking every hostile NPC in this game already and we share another laugh and I take a screenshot and then move them all to a folder and delete the saves and then build a new character and true to my word 10 hours later I walk past him in the same bar and we share a glance and for a moment he Knows but that moment we had is over even though we are occupying the same frozen moment forever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Meme Poker Party posted:

Have you heard of Monster Girl Island, OP?

Not gonna ruin the surprise about who lives there but could be a good place for dates.

I’ve heard good things about a certain lusty Argonian Maid

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

the kingdom of swabia is a good place to find dates op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

i just pick up hookers in los santos these days

All you had to do is run a drat train, CJ!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ve heard good things about a certain lusty Argonian Maid

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

They don't call it Booty bay for nothing

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

STABASS posted:

1. boobs

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

My favorite place for a date is Gaia's Landing, Lady Deirdre Skye is my waifu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You'll never amount to a mindworm hth