Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

IK will be given to the first imp to successfully solve this basic algebra equation:

4x - 6 = 14

solve for X

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

congrats to our new IK

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I sure hope Bicyclops comes back soon… it would be a shame if I had to hold on to this Power forever, haha

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

IK will be given to the first imp to successfully solve this basic algebra equation:

4x - 6 = 14

solve for X

one million.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a letter isnt a number, its a trick question

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I'm perfectly happy waiting for our wonderful mods to get it right. Take the time you need. Just please do keep these whiners in mind when you next randomly select a winner

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

I'm perfectly happy waiting for our wonderful mods to get it right. Take the time you need. Just please do keep these whiners in mind when you next randomly select a winner
This.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

I’m pissed my reign will be five days short and counting. You lack empathy dude

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I got the tude now posted:

I’m pissed my reign will be five days short and counting. You lack empathy dude
Tell you what, just let me know which post you want me to probe someone over and I’ll see what I can do. IK by committee.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Tell you what, just let me know which post you want me to probe someone over and I’ll see what I can do. IK by committee.

...on second thought i'd like to congratulate iks on a job well done

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bicyclops posted:

one more day, sorry. fridays are a lot easier.

What did he mean by this?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What did he mean by this?

I have it on good authority that Bicyclops is working tirelessly behind the scenes to make larrys name small

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol, sorry, this time it was my wife who got sick.

if someone else can run it this month, that would be great, i've been buried for weeks and have a lot to catch up on. i usually just PM pragmatica the name of the winner and the person who's "retiring."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'd also say maybe give me another month to see if i'm always this buried and if i am, maybe we find a new perma-IK. it seems like chuck is also pretty busy and we should always have someone around for the important tasks of probating that one guy, goldmining threads after bob says "goldmine" on the third post, etc. i don't mind giving up the metroid if i'm not around to do stuff

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I can get a contest going tonight around 7 or 8 pm central, if one of the other IKs can get it going before then feel free to do so

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fungah has a good idea if you can sticky it, chuck

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

fungah has a good idea if you can sticky it, chuck

Sounds good, I’ll sticky it as soon as I see it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thread up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bicyclops posted:

i'd also say maybe give me another month to see if i'm always this buried and if i am, maybe we find a new perma-IK. it seems like chuck is also pretty busy and we should always have someone around for the important tasks of probating that one guy, goldmining threads after bob says "goldmine" on the third post, etc. i don't mind giving up the metroid if i'm not around to do stuff

It's a dirty job, but someone needs to do it.