Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022
Now that i've got your attention. Let me tell you how I've ventured through the galaxy and found myself staring at something that caught my attention, I've gazed upon it for months looking for an answer, asking myself what is it? What does it mean?
And finally my third eye have been opened, a transcendce of sorts made me writhe in realisation. "T'was no optical ilyushin" I became aware of myself finally understanding that Im looking at the glory of Delta Sqad of the mighty Goonwaffe's posting
I was reborn in it, molded by it. I didn't see the class until I was already a goon, by then it was nothing to me but gbs! I have been twisted and broken. I was remade and given a purpose, Alas I've become a J4G the destroyer of pubbies

Thank you for coming to my pep talk o7, AMA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
gas op ban thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol: Another gamer idiot tricked into making an intro post in GBS.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cockball

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
welcome friend!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Optical Ilyushin posted:

Now that i've got your attention. Let me tell you how I've ventured through the galaxy and found myself staring at something that caught my attention, I've gazed upon it for months looking for an answer, asking myself what is it? What does it mean?
And finally my third eye have been opened, a transcendce of sorts made me writhe in realisation. "T'was no optical ilyushin" I became aware of myself finally understanding that Im looking at the glory of Delta Sqad of the mighty Goonwaffe's posting
I was reborn in it, molded by it. I didn't see the class until I was already a goon, by then it was nothing to me but gbs! I have been twisted and broken. I was remade and given a purpose, Alas I've become a J4G the destroyer of pubbies

I will personally make sure you never get to join the secret goon club

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dick rear end pussy farthole fucker turd sucker snipping off huge kark-log out of sphincter cacker?

Argument???

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
penis

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
penis

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Who says these forums are dead and gay when we're still getting ddos'ed and eve j4g's

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Maybe play a game thats actually a game and not just a spreadsheet, because spreadsheets are for work

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
how can we ask him anything if hes probated this is so rude

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Hi. I do spreadsheets at work and they are NO game!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

lol was this really the original thread title

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Yeah it was lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I still didn't read the OP and I likely never will

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

weclome space cadet!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We're in space!!!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

is this one of those things?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BigBadSteve posted:

:lol: Another gamer idiot tricked into making an intro post in GBS.
It's like seeing the first robin of spring.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Simulate deez nuts lmao

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Oh dear

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
OP, do you want to be INTERNET FAMOUS???

Do you wanna live your life X10??

For a scant investment you can become your own posting boss. You could make as much as $5000 A POST!!!

Simply PM me your credit card information and I'll put you on the fast track to SA stardom!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Meme Poker Party posted:

We're in space!!!

the s is for space

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Meme Poker Party posted:

We're in space!!!

:kimchi:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Meme Poker Party posted:

We're in space!!!

burgin' is going on

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op, next time you need to click this button when you make your post:

the space CEOs are very busy and won't be on the lookout for posts unless they are properly marked for attention

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ive spoken with the directorate and they all said you a scrub that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

op, next time you need to click this button when you make your post:

the space CEOs are very busy and won't be on the lookout for posts unless they are properly marked for attention

Don't loving tell them that! You have to be a 4th level goon to have that kind of hot gossip.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh poo poo, can a mod please edit my post? i didn't meant to leak!!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
please provide proof of one (1) abortion then we'll talk.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

We're in space!!!

Watch out, cute blond girl, that cat's plannin' on some burgin'... with your burg!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Optical Ilyushin posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

OP, nobody in GBS plays EVE anymore. We had our fun there, but, at this point, it's just being a big fish in a small, very old, very outdated pond. It's time to move on to bigger, more important games.

You should look into a little something called Star Citizen.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Yikesaroo!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Please make your next post in FYAD, OP

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
We haven't had these in a while, good to see our brave troops in Jita 4-4 chat are still working tirelessly :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I'll call the boys and have them let you in. I don't have a lot of contacts within the imperium myself - you'll be my eyes and ears in there. Don't let me down.