Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Yo, two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

In Flanders Fields, the poppies yo
Between the crosses, row on row

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
Yo! Bid the soldiers shoot.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

bad guy

Stately plump Buck Mulligan, yo.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Whether i shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must yo.

Stoner Sloth

rear end-penny posted:

quoth the raven:
nevermore, yo!

quoth the raven:
yo, nevermore

word order matters cause i imagine this with the raven sounding like Rocky

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing, yo!

Buttchocks

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, yo!

Buttchocks

When old age shall this generation waste,
Thou shalt remain, in midst of other woe
Than ours, a friend to man, to whom thou say'st,
"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to yo!"

kalel

a beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct. this every sister of the Bene Gesserit knows, yo!

Kegel Beagal

by Fluffdaddy
I am seated in an office, surrounded by heads and bodies yo.

Finger Prince

To sleep, yo, perchance to dream.

Finger Prince

Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, yo!

Finger Prince

Nothing happens, yo. Nobody comes, nobody goes, it's awful, yo.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
yo juliet where art thou

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow,
And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go,
For the children, they mark, and the children, they know
The place where the sidewalk ends, yo!

kalel

Yo, look at this photograph

Kegel Beagal

by Fluffdaddy
yo im permabanned poster n*****stomper58.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Kegel Beagal posted:

yo im permabanned poster n*****stomper58.

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

ulvir

for a long time, I would go to bed early, yo

baka of lathspell

So we yo on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

dweepus
what light through yonder window breaks, yo?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

All this happened, more or less, yo

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Yo Luke, I am your father

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Barking Gecko

Rosebud, yo.

dweepus
Longer than you think, yo! Longer than you think!

frump truck

hello... again!

and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yo and then he asked me would I yo to say yo my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yo and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yo and his heart was going like mad and yo I said yo I will Yo.

canyoneer

Marley was dead, yo.

canyoneer

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Yo!"

ulvir

Tell me, Muse, of the man of many ways, who was driven
far journeys, after he had sacked Troy’s sacred citadel.
Many were they whose cities he saw, whose minds he learned of,
many the pains he suffered in his spirit on the wide sea,
struggling for his own life and the homecoming of his companions.
Even so he could not save his companions, hard though
he strove to; they were destroyed by their own wild recklessness,
fools, who devoured the oxen of Helios, the Sun God,
and he took away the day of their homecoming. . . ., yo

ulvir

frump truck posted:

and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yo and then he asked me would I yo to say yo my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yo and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yo and his heart was going like mad and yo I said yo I will Yo.

kalel

canyoneer posted:

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Yo!"

Every one suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people that I have ever yown

Scuba Trooper

You don’t know about me without you have read a book by the name of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; but that ain’t no matter, yo.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
‘Think on it, yo: that princess will have the name, yet she’ll live as less than a concubine, yo – never to know a moment of tenderness from the man to whom she’s bound. While we, Chani, we who carry the name of concubine, yo, history will call us wives.’

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Yo dude, this morning I was born in a yurt at the edge of a horse-plain in a land of a planet which no longer exists. Tomorrow I will be born someone else in another place. I have not yet chosen. This morning, though—ahh, this life, yo! When my eyes had learned to like, focus, you know,? I looked out at sunshine on trampled grass and, yo. Bruh, I saw vigorous people going about the sweet activities of their lives! Yo … where has all of that vigour gone?

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Barking Gecko

Yo. Call me Ishmael. Some years ago—never mind how long precisely—having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen, and regulating the circulation. Whenever I find myself growing grim about the mouth; whenever it is a damp, drizzly November in my soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing before coffin warehouses, and bringing up the rear of every funeral I meet; and especially whenever my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people’s hats off—then, I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I can.

baka of lathspell

frump truck posted:

Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came on from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and razor lay crossed. A yellow dressing-gown, ungirdled, was sustained gently behind him by the mild morning air. He held the bowl aloft and intoned:
Yo.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

frump truck

hello... again!

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came on from the stairhead, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and razor lay crossed. A yellow dressing-gown, ungirdled, was sustained gently behind him by the mild morning air. He held the bowl aloft and intoned:
Yo.

:hfive:

frump truck

hello... again!

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;