Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
I'm a black belt in Combat Ninjutsu with the ICMAUA (http://www.icmaua.com/) and I also have a black belt in Combat Karate, a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and am a certified instructor for kickboxing and self defense.

Let me know if you have any questions because I just love Ninjutsu.

Here's a fresh meme to make your day wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Can you kill people with your mind and/or a claw hammer?

You can't kill someone with your mind alone because the damage is only psychological, although they can feel physical pain because the brain can be tricked. The claw hammer is not one of the 18 skills of a ninja, but many such as myself have taken on additional training so yes, I theoretically can kill someone with my claw-hammer because it deals massive bone-shattering damage.

In legends it is said that the offensive shout can drop a bird from quite a distance away in projectile range, but that still won't kill someone. In martial arts, it is forbidden to deal a killing blow since we're all focused around self-defense rather than first striking which is considered assault and/or battery I believe.

Please note that psychological traumatic techniques from ninjutsu are still highly effective despite being non-lethal.

Slayerjerman posted:

Is smoke bomb usage part of your training? If so, what's the best kind for escaping the shogun's samurai guards, asking for a friend.

We're not allowed to use bombs of any kind so my training was with just setting fires and utilizing the smoke from the fires.

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

Do I have a to reveal my creature I intend to play with Ninjutsu at the time of putting the ability on the stack, or at the time of the triggered resolution?

You would activate my trap card...