Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I kept seeing the grey hair as some sort of weird undercut. Fun movie, some neat deaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

AccountSupervisor posted:

The MCU is becoming a total mess and Disney has no idea what to do with it and theyre just gunna keep piling on multiverse bullshit on top of itself until it makes so little sense and is so utterly directionless and redundant.

Nah they are introducing a bunch of multiverses so they'll have an even bigger pool of digitally deaged actors to play all the variants for a loose Secret Wars 2015 adaptation which will serve as Infinity War 2

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Did anyone else catch a glimpse of The Living Tribunal in the scene where Doctor Strange and America get thrown through the multiverse?

Regnevelc fucked around with this message at 12:28 on May 6, 2022

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lol if you complain about big money ruining sam raimi instead of hoping for more emo jazz piano

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Regnevelc posted:

Did anyone else catch a glimpse of The Living Tribunal in the scene where Doctor Strange and America get thrown through the multiverse?

Yep. It was 100% that.

Not sure if it was just an Easter egg or if it means they were going somewhere with it.

Thanos was originally supposed to be judged by the Living Tribunal in Infinity War, so they clearly aren't averse to using it.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

What did regular Wanda say to Evil Wanda at the end that broke her?

Also I hate that they did the gag where a characters comic book name is used and someone immediately goes "wow thats a silly name" twice in one scene.

Also, I am increasingly convinced that the MCU movies have no idea where they are going with their credits stingers and its just an exquisite corpse type thing where each writer throws something in at the end just to gently caress with whoever has to answer it. Its been years since we saw Nick Fury in space or whatever the gently caress was going on at the end of Spiderman: Far From Home

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I saw this at 3:30pm in IMAX yesterday, the first showing available. I would've gone with a 7 or 10pm showing but I got my ticket too late for a good seat in those, whereas I was able to get a seat in the smack middle 2/3 of the way back, which from what I've heard is where audio is tuned.

In general, I thought it was a good crowd pleaser, solid A+. A couple people reacted positively at the Avatar 2 trailer, but people generally chuckled at all the trailers--we had about 20 min worth which seems normal for a big film. :confused:

Things I liked:

It jumped straight into things kinda like Avengers Endgame

The Illuminati reveal with Black Bolt, Captain Carter, and especially Reed Richards got applause

Scarlet Witch was great

Sam Raimi Evil Dead designs were definitely present

Things I didn't like:

The third act was a bit messy, and they often are in these things. The way the movie solved the Scarlet Witch problem, by having Wanda scare off her kids then burying herself, seemed really abrupt

America Chavez was better than most kid actors but still a bit annoying

Mordo seemed dumb, doing dumb things

I'd give it a solid A-.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

massive spider posted:

Also I hate that they did the gag where a characters comic book name is used and someone immediately goes "wow thats a silly name" twice in one scene.

Also, I am increasingly convinced that the MCU movies have no idea where they are going with their credits stingers and its just an exquisite corpse type thing where each writer throws something in at the end just to gently caress with whoever has to answer it. Its been years since we saw Nick Fury in space or whatever the gently caress was going on at the end of Spiderman: Far From Home

it's more that the stingers can be followed up wherever and not necessarily in the same character's films. like the example you gave is going to be followed up on in the secret invasion show

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

massive spider posted:

I couldn't hear it either but elsewhere someone posted it was something like [spoiler]"Know they will be loved"

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Lol at Dr. Strange telling Christine that his universe was beautiful after having seen her pristine, flower-covered city full of pizza orbs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
so did evil steven from the trailereven show up? Cuz the one we got looked different and didn't have the "things got out of hand" line

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

text editor posted:

I couldn't hear it either but elsewhere someone posted it was something like "Know they will be loved"

Yes. That was it. Basically same thing America asked her earlier “Isn’t it enough to know [your alternate universe kids] are loved?”

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared
I went last night and my initial impression/review: I loving loved it. I loved just how much leeway they afforded to Sam Raimi. I think he breathed life into Doctor Strange as a franchise in a similar way to how Waititi did for Thor in Ragnarok, as in, this was truly the character-defining movie for Strange. Also, Wanda as a villain truly delivered and Olsen delivered her best performance to date in the role.

So some spoiler thoughts...

Things I liked...
- I appreciated they showed a little restraint on ramming characters in, and I thought there was just enough of the Illuminati to showcase Wanda's insane power, but not so much to distract from the greater narrative of the plot.

- I have complained for years that Marvel never really goes very far in creatively showcasing superpowers, but this movie absolutely got that part right. Strange utilizing his magic in ways we haven't seen before, at all (outside of What If?) was awesome, and even seeing how Wanda edited reality to kill the Illuminati was loving incredible. The best part of all, for me, was that musical fight with Strange and Sinister Strange. Hell yes.

- I really enjoyed the relationship with Strange and America. I thought it was touching and gave us a new way to appreciate his character growth over all this time.

- Wanda as a villain was cold-blooded as gently caress and I am here for it. I actually got a little chill when she asked Reed if he was married and if she was still alive, "Good. So someone will be left to raise them." Fuuuuuuuuuck. Really strong Terminator 2 vibes, in a good way!

- Strange "dreamwalking" into his own corpse there at the end was so loving cool. Like, I don't want to overthink that one, but godamn I loved it so much.

- I was super impressed at how much I was able to be surprised in spite of very accurate fan theories and spoilery trailers.

- Hey, Inhumans AND Mutants in the same movie?! Let's gooooo

- I loved that the movie just got right into it with no foreplay or drawn out bullshit (I'm looking at you, Eternals). It was nice to just get right to it.

- The sound mixing was so much fun. I actually giggled when they pulled Gargantos' eye out and it gave a little pop.

- For a MCU movie, the pacing was strong as hell.

- The humor was also very organic and didn't the old Whedon-esque quipathon poo poo we got accustomed to.

- Also love that Christine got a real arc! Like, we actually got to know her besides "replaceable hot redhead chick."

And now for a few minor nitpicks...

- The score was decent, but didn't seem like it was totally sure what it wanted to be. The modern rock guitar riffs thrown in seemed a little random.

- On the one hand, I'm kind of disappointed they didn't actually explicitly use the word "mutant" in the movie. When America is getting Strange and Wong up to speed on who she is, she says (paraphrasing) "I can't control it, it just happens when I'm scared," I was having that Leo DiCaprio pointing at the TV meme moment like, "YEAH that's how mutants work!" in my head, and then Xavier rolls out there, but it's never explicitly said. I have a feeling that the X-Men '97 show coming up might build on that. Sidenot here: I think it's brilliant it Marvel elects to give us another X-Men animated series in the style of the original. I think it'll be a good way to bring new fans in to love the Merry Mutants like a lot of us do. Since this forum is mostly 28-40 year olds, how many of our concepts of who those characters ARE was based on that show? I'm betting most of us, even the ones of us that read all those comics.

- There were a few moments there with Zombie Strange at the end where the CGI looked a little unfinished. It wasn't a big deal, but noticeable (especially when he's taking control of those spirits).

- Those golem things at Wundagore looked cool as hell and we loved the Lovecraft design, but they were totally useless. I can already predict the Pitch Meeting video, and if that doesn't get the "Super easy. Barely an inconvenience," line, then I'll be shocked. They were pretty wasted and nothing more than a jump scare and never felt like a threat. At all.

- The battle at Kamertage (sp?) with Wanda and the Sorcerors kind of sucked. Like, Wong yelling out exposition and shooting cannons at her was kind of dull and a big buildup into very little. Also, wtf, bows and arrows? As much of a good job as they did with creative usage of powers, that could have been a real bad rear end scene, but it felt rushed. It was really the only dull part in the movie. The more I think about it, I'd have probably rather they had that battle off camera after Strange tried to talk Wanda down, because it probably would have been more suspenseful wondering if anyone was going to survive her, and for how long while they formulated another plan to get America out of there.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Strange 2 was good, I enjoyed it. Third act gets to be a bit much, but I was mostly down with the weirdness throughout. Loved how it definitely had the hallmarks of a Raimi film. With the fantastical poo poo that was on display in both this and Shang-Chi, I'm now really hoping MCU Blade is gonna be just as absurd lol.

[edit] I don't read Marvel comics, but lmao at how they did Wanda so dirty. Is there a storyline where her arc plays out similiarly? Because ooof.

teagone fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 6, 2022

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
The gag of introducing hugely popular fan service characters then almost immediately killing them off in increasingly gruesome ways ruled as a Raimi bit. All the Raimi parts were great and most of the MCU lore poo poo was boring.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Gotta say while I agree with all the sentiments of this crumbling under the weight of its cinematic universe, I don't really see that as a flaw lol. The more silly things get the better imo. MCU had its "epic" run with the infinity saga. I'm down for some more goofy comic poo poo like this moving forward.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

I really can't get over how silly the post-credits are and I can't decide if I hate it or love it. Its not even clear how much time has passed since the last shot. A week? Five minutes?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ShoogaSlim posted:

who says they have to be... ALIVE?!

at that line, and what happens next, i was hootin' and hollerin' like a complete dumbass and i could not stop ( i may have eaten an entire 100mg edible before the movie)

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
also "Good. Then someone will be left to raise them." was the mic drop of the fuckin century god drat haha

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

teagone posted:

[edit] I don't read Marvel comics, but lmao at how they did Wanda so dirty. Is there a storyline where her arc plays out similiarly? Because ooof.

Pretty much. So back in the 90's, Wanda and Vision were married and between magic, Wanda messing with probability and the belief that Vision is so close to human in his physiology that his balls might work, Wanda got pregnant. She had twins and she was happy. Then a writer who hated the idea started writing the comic this was happening in and he made it apparent that 1) Vision wasn't THAT advanced as a robot and 2) those twins were constructs Wanda created to the point that they would vanish when she wasn't around. Wanda went nuts and became a villain for a bit, but that was resolved with some memory scrambling.

Also, Mephisto was involved, which is why everyone kept expecting him to pop up in WandaVision.

Years later, a comic called Avengers Disassembled came out. Lots of unexplained threats started messing with the Avengers on top of each other like they were having the worst week ever. Then it turned out that this was Wanda's doing. At some point, Wasp got drunk and accidentally reminded her of her non-existent children. Wanda regained her memories and started low-key destroying the Avengers from within, both as revenge and because they would keep her from being with "her children." Strange popped in to stop her, but there was so much damage to the Avengers and their reputation that they just disbanded for a while.

Strange, Xavier, Magneto and Quicksilver tried to help her mentally, but Wanda was still having issues and was getting worse. Some heroes were afraid that if she wasn't taken out, she could potentially go insane and break reality. Quicksilver was especially afraid of them coming to kill her, so he convinced Wanda to rewrite reality so mutants ruled the world, but all the various superheroes were living their dream lives (Cap was never frozen, Spider-Man's a beloved celebrity, etc.), so they wouldn't interfere. Since Wolverine's dream was to remember his past, he was able to help undo the reality. Wanda freaked out in the end, blamed her father for the way she was and returned reality to normal while depowering nearly the entire mutant population as a giant middle finger.

Wanda was then peacefully hiding out in some European village and Marvel eventually went out of their way to retcon stuff so it wasn't all her fault and gave her some redemption. Now she's an Avenger again and nobody really brings it up all that much.

Also, Billy and Tommy exist as superhero teenagers, but it's complicated and never fully explained.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
someone upthread mentioned Reed Richards' kids, and holy poo poo i have not thought about Power Pack since the 80s, and i think i even used to read it

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

My wife loved Wandavision, has never seen and has zero context for the rest of Marvel even in passing (which made it extremely confusing for her and she had some timeouts where she had me explain what the hell anything is), and likes the character, which is going to make this movie probably really funny since she also hates gore and also other comic book movie snippets she's seen.

She only wanted to watch Wandavision because she loves old sitcoms and liked the idea lol

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

precision posted:

someone upthread mentioned Reed Richards' kids, and holy poo poo i have not thought about Power Pack since the 80s, and i think i even used to read it

If the phrase "space horse friend" triggers anything at all you definitely read Power Pack.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I echo what other people said, liked it as a standalone story, didn't dig it in the context of the MCU

Good Bits

- Wanda made for a really effective horror villain. She had that unstoppable presence and her powers made for some super creepy moments. I loved her homage to the Ring especially

- The Strange v Strange music fight

- Wong being treated as Strange's equal and getting a ton to do and generally just being the best

- Seeing them go to Mt Wundagore was neat

- America was a shallow character but Gomez did a lot with her and the lowkey dad/daughter relationship with Strange was fantastic

- Mr Fantastic had me hooting and hollering

- Clea's in the MCU and she's motherfucking CHARLIZE THERON :hellyeah:

Bad Bits

- Christine is boring in any universe, apparently

- Getting Chiwetel Ejiofor back but only to play a copycat version of the guy he was in the first movie with barely any screentime

- This is the 2nd movie out of 3 where they use the stinger to dangle a perfect piece of casting in front of you while saying 'tough poo poo, you don't get to enjoy this till next time'

- I know it's a meme in the solo stories but this was the first time 'why don't they call the Avengers?' felt really egregious. Their friend has Thanos-level power and is going doolally and what, Clint wasn't available to give Wanda one of his pep talks? The new Cap was out of town? Over the course of phase 4 we've seen Wong hobnobbing with a bunch of heroes but when poo poo hits the fan he can't find martial artists, gamma monsters or their version of Superman?

Worst Bit

- drat did Wanda get done dirty. That was literal mass slaughter she committed and for all you could justify it as the Darkhold's corruption Agatha had the book for ages and all she did with it was kill fake dogs and set up the world's longest boner joke. They undid every single bit of character growth she had in Wandavision and blew up any chance of me being sympathetic to her again because 'Wanda must suffer' is apparently the only story Feige has in his playbook. She deserved better. I'm sure she'll show up in Avengers 5 at their darkest hour for a big drat hero moment but she shouldn't.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I liked the movie a lot. Thought it was 85 percent great, 15 percent bad being mostly in the first part of the movie.

What I dug most was how it subverted all of story beats I expected from watching the trailers. I don't think that's happened in a good long while.

Spoiler stuff:

- Wanda as a straight out villain and merking the Illuminati was insane.
- 90s x-men theme reprise!
- I like Strange as "annoyed uncle for young superheroes"
- lol at verse-jumping as the greatest evil but Wanda as an mcu Jobu Tapaki would have been sick
- wish Wong would have flexed those Sorcerer Supreme muscles more
- America's actor was good, but i felt like some of her lines weren't great
- 'Who said they had to be ALIVE" - dope
- 838 Christine inspiring kids to play with lighters and hairspray
- Is that Captain Carter from the show or just a different "Captain Carter"?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

massive spider posted:

I really can't get over how silly the post-credits are and I can't decide if I hate it or love it. Its not even clear how much time has passed since the last shot. A week? Five minutes?

It’s best if you take it as just him doing the dramatic yell then immediately carrying on with his day like nothing happened.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

Also the music fight seemed like an overt omage to Hawley’s Legion.

Really miss that show. Best Marvel adaptation by far.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The scene where Strange fights his counterpart with them using the movie's musical score as a weapon is one of the most fun and imaginative sequences I've seen in any movie recently, let alone a Marvel joint.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Jedit posted:

The scene where Strange fights his counterpart with them using the movie's musical score as a weapon is one of the most fun and imaginative sequences I've seen in any movie recently, let alone a Marvel joint.

I said this with regards to the Thanos/Strange fight on Titan in Infinity War but that scene had more magic than any encounter Harry Potter and Voldemort had (where they just shoot beams at each other's wands like they are Ghostbusters).
It wasn't just a spectacle but the logic behind it you just cannot comprehend (if that makes any sense; who knows how or why they got musical notes to fight one another).

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Gavok posted:

Pretty much. So back in the 90's, Wanda and Vision were married and between magic, Wanda messing with probability and the belief that Vision is so close to human in his physiology that his balls might work, Wanda got pregnant. She had twins and she was happy. Then a writer who hated the idea started writing the comic this was happening in and he made it apparent that 1) Vision wasn't THAT advanced as a robot and 2) those twins were constructs Wanda created to the point that they would vanish when she wasn't around. Wanda went nuts and became a villain for a bit, but that was resolved with some memory scrambling.

Also, Mephisto was involved, which is why everyone kept expecting him to pop up in WandaVision.

Years later, a comic called Avengers Disassembled came out. Lots of unexplained threats started messing with the Avengers on top of each other like they were having the worst week ever. Then it turned out that this was Wanda's doing. At some point, Wasp got drunk and accidentally reminded her of her non-existent children. Wanda regained her memories and started low-key destroying the Avengers from within, both as revenge and because they would keep her from being with "her children." Strange popped in to stop her, but there was so much damage to the Avengers and their reputation that they just disbanded for a while.

Strange, Xavier, Magneto and Quicksilver tried to help her mentally, but Wanda was still having issues and was getting worse. Some heroes were afraid that if she wasn't taken out, she could potentially go insane and break reality. Quicksilver was especially afraid of them coming to kill her, so he convinced Wanda to rewrite reality so mutants ruled the world, but all the various superheroes were living their dream lives (Cap was never frozen, Spider-Man's a beloved celebrity, etc.), so they wouldn't interfere. Since Wolverine's dream was to remember his past, he was able to help undo the reality. Wanda freaked out in the end, blamed her father for the way she was and returned reality to normal while depowering nearly the entire mutant population as a giant middle finger.

Wanda was then peacefully hiding out in some European village and Marvel eventually went out of their way to retcon stuff so it wasn't all her fault and gave her some redemption. Now she's an Avenger again and nobody really brings it up all that much.

Also, Billy and Tommy exist as superhero teenagers, but it's complicated and never fully explained.

Lmao, that is all insane.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Liked it but -- real issues.

It was a Marvel movie on the better side. There was a way more actual Raimi than I expected but it always felt like the Raimi-parts were straining against the regular-MCU parts and it makes the whole thing kind of inconsistent. Like there are certain parts of the movie where Disney gives a bit of slack to the leash but then yanks back when it's time for exposition. Some real good setpieces. America was -- okay? To pretty good by the end. Not the actress's fault but it very much didn't satisfy as a fan of a character that has been done dirty more times than I can count already.

Biggest laugh for me was, weirdly Black Bolt. Not his death, just that the got the actor from the show. The Inhumans show is something I've actually re-watched because it's AMAZING how bad it is and I assumed it was memory holed for ever. The other cameos were fine-to-eh, and in particular I didn't like the X-men music sting for some reason; felt too pandering and on the nose but maybe I'm just weird.

Re: America specifically I just wanted her to be more of a shitkicker from the get-go. She sort of barely has a personality here besides kid in distress who needs an old white dude to tell her to believe in herself. I wonder how they're going to differentiate her from Kamala. Good on them for showing her moms and all, just... wanted more from her. I was also not a fan of Wanda's whole arc, though she does a bunch of cool stuff for bad reasons that irked me plenty.

Jedit posted:

this too

E: Oh, surprised they didn't name drop Mephisto, what with the hell stuff.

Also, wanted a bit... more technobabble about the multiverse. They're always afraid to build frameworks for this sort of stuff because they might write themselves into a corner later.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 6, 2022

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

hiddenriverninja posted:

- Is that Captain Carter from the show or just a different "Captain Carter"?

One of the What If episodes was Peggy Carter getting the super solider serum instead of Rogers, it could be a different one but there's no reason to think it's not the same Carter from the cartoon. I also thought the evil Strange might be from another of the What if episodes but that seems less likely

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

teagone posted:

Lmao, that is all insane.

It's funny how boring comic movies are, from anyone, in comparison to whatever madmen ramblings apparently get written down into these

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Rarity posted:

- I know it's a meme in the solo stories but this was the first time 'why don't they call the Avengers?' felt really egregious. Their friend has Thanos-level power and is going doolally and what, Clint wasn't available to give Wanda one of his pep talks? The new Cap was out of town? Over the course of phase 4 we've seen Wong hobnobbing with a bunch of heroes but when poo poo hits the fan he can't find martial artists, gamma monsters or their version of Superman?

[/spoiler]

that kinda makes sense though considering the light work she makes of the Alt-Avengers. Also I can't remember if Clint and Wanda were particularly close in the other movies.

Also are the Avengers even still a thing as a team at this point?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

Jedit posted:

https://youtu.be/rw9EV0zqYuQ

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Can't wait to see (cameo spoilers) Jim from the office being the Maker and all that entails

Doronin
Nov 22, 2002

Don't be scared

Rarity posted:

I echo what other people said, liked it as a standalone story, didn't dig it in the context of the MCU

.[/spoiler]

I hear you, but I think that one is easily explained unless I am misremembering something...

This story picks up so closely after the end of Wandavision, presumably, what Avengers are they going to call? Sure, there's Clint, but he hasn't been in contact with Wanda in a very long time at this point and is still pretty crushed over Natascha and is also really focused on his family. I guess Kate Bishop, too. The new Captain America was just minted with the new mantle incredibly recently, but would have been completely useless in this situation more than likely (see: Captain Carter's fate). Thor is mucking about in space somewhere with the Guardians. Hulk is... actually that's a good question. He might have helped? But I doubt it considering how easily Wanda merced Capt. Marvel. Ant-Man may have had some utility? But we don't know what he is up to, and he's probably not much use either. Although I'm sure we'll get some explanation for him in his upcoming movie.

So on the one hand you're right, but the MCU hasn't really established anyone except Wanda, Strange and Wong who know about magic and witchcraft to actually do anything to measurably impact this story.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Maybe I should have watched Legion lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Legion has some really cool and interesting stuff going for it. Worth a watch, I'd say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Benedict Wong rules and I'm glad someone at Marvel seems to agree. Love that he gets to cash those cameo checks across the MCU.