Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Data, this painting is making me dizzy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Limp and without life,
A thread shall once again stand
Proud for all to see.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
bump

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

A good deed done in these dark times.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm starting to think people do not want to talk about this once in a millennia piece of art.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

What has been written cannot be unwritten
What has been seen cannot be unseen

Bless the Maker and His ejecta. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm starting to think people do not want to talk about this once in a millennia piece of art.

Nah that can't be right Duck and Cover they're just shy!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Are you going to commission a new version where Elon is loving the X X?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Knormal posted:

Are you going to commission a new version where Elon is loving the X X?

It would be hard to draw, but Elon loving Twitter to death and X being born out of his rear end in a top hat.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
X chestbursting from the Twitter bird, but the X is a swatzika made out of dicks

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
im horny now

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Songbearer posted:

X chestbursting from the Twitter bird, but the X is a swatzika made out of dicks

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
hello thread. it seems this
lasted longer than its namesake

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Songbearer posted:

close enough
:nws:

Edit: sorry ya'll definitely shouldve been spoilered for NSFW

Uriah Heep fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 2, 2023

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Holy poo poo

(though technically the force of the jizzthrust should spin the spunkztika counter cockwise but this is a small criticism against a thing of beauty)

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 1, 2023

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

:eek:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Thread delivered

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
:trumppop:

Beautiful.

Not a day goes by where I don't think of the wonderful artwork of Elon Musk loving the twitter logo while the reddit creature thing watches. Now this blessed memory shall be enhanced by the continuation of the dream.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A D&C thread finally delivers. You love to see it.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Songbearer posted:

Holy poo poo

(though technically the force of the jizzthrust should spin the spunkztika counter cockwise but this is a small criticism against a thing of beauty)

drat this is an egregious oversight on my part. Elon would fire me for not understanding swastika rocket cum physics and demand it be remade pixel by pixel.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Lmao

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I should be disturbed but strangly, I feel satisfaction.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

holy shitt

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

loving flawless

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Songbearer posted:

Holy poo poo

Lore: The spunkztika is powered by Satan, so can spin in whatever direction absolute evil desires.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I cant tell if goons are more mad or less mad at Elon atm compared to that one time Goons were mad at Eric Bauman

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Where's the Elon Musk loving the twitter logo while the reddit creature thing watches gang tag? WHY NOT DONE?

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Humping this thread. Wait no that's not right, bumping this thread.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we got name checked by the NYT today, calling our forum a cesspool, time to bump this thread to dispel the notion once and for all

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Would a cesspool have donated thousands of dollars to a barely literate, racist hillbilly so he could sell hotdogs to methed out truckers?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Would a cesspool have donated thousands of dollars to a barely literate, racist hillbilly so he could sell hotdogs to methed out truckers?

Let he who has not doobed cast the first dog (preferably a Pickens County Tornado)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Uriah Heep posted:

close enough

lmfao :five:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I didnt know what to expect when clicking this thread, but glad I clicked it all the same now.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Gotta get that trending on twitter

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

People claim they don't want AI art but when you show them handcrafted art they don't care.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 25, 2024

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
This transcends art you philistine

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Uriah Heep posted:

close enough