Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How is ‘pwned’ pronounced?
Keep the ‘p’ silent. Don’t draw that much attention to it.
Say the ‘p’! Loud and proud!
View Results

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Hizke posted:

let's kill uncle at nintendo.
Been saying this for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

youre gonna wake up with a severed oled screen in your bed dogg

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I actually think when I read it it is said in my mind as poon but never when I say it out loud, the more I think of it.

If it's included in a full sentence of leet speak I always read it as poon, lol. But it's pown when I say it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*using the lowest possible setting on the voice modulator* Your cheeks and nuts shall retain the hue of pure blackness.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hizke posted:

let's say we'll do it and then actually do it lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

a Loving Dog posted:

let's say we'll do it and then actually do it lol

Lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

*lingp

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

lmfao juarez

knew someone who pronounced it like this too and had no idea what the gently caress he was talking about at first

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

went to highschool with a cybergoth girl who pronounced it "poon," last i heard she was managing a hot topic and engaged to a backyard wrestler

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted:

went to highschool with a cybergoth girl who pronounced it "poon," last i heard she was managing a hot topic and engaged to a backyard wrestler

Tell her I said hey

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

The Hizke/In Training story

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Knew a guy in college who said p'own, with an audible space between the p and the own. He got kicked out of school after failing all his classes because he was playing World of Warcraft like 18 hours a day

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

Tell her I said hey

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nostradingus posted:

Knew a guy in college who said p'own, with an audible space between the p and the own. He got kicked out of school after failing all his classes because he was playing World of Warcraft like 18 hours a day

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

This is what happens when schools don’t hire gym teachers…