Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How is ‘pwned’ pronounced?
Keep the ‘p’ silent. Don’t draw that much attention to it.
Say the ‘p’! Loud and proud!
View Results

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I believe in a gamers right to choose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

On further reflection, I say "pown" because that's how Strong Bad said it.

insane anime posted:

oh poo poo am i the only one who grew up saying 'pawn'd' :staredog:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

thats seriously hosed up

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

might be off base here just a working theory but silent P = oldest gaming generation. quake mother fuckers..everquest..gen x etc. thought beavis and butthead was the poo poo in college.

hard p = start of millennial generation. csgo..maybe orange box tf2 console..nu metal

me and the other retard who said say pawn = younger crowd. stick arena online and runescape lol. fuse tv

anyone else = foreign / home schooled

Good analysis , well researched and presented

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

anyone else ever say haxz0r'd? yeah i totally haxz0r'd your moms rear end last night

Oh fucj yeahs . Got very fluent in l33t speak in HS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

tmfc posted:

went to highschool with a cybergoth girl who pronounced it "poon," last i heard she was managing a hot topic and engaged to a backyard wrestler

Tell her I said hey