Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I didn't like it either :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

polyester concept posted:

you missed the part where they show her having sex with a guy while his two children watch and makes them take notes
No I don't believe I did miss it actually :barf:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

you know I understand why the big name sex pests in hollywood don't get disappeared but I feel like lanthimos should be on someone's black bag list

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1781513040023974194

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Eeyo posted:

yeah wtf was up with that movie? like i don't want to watch a movie about a grown woman with the literal mind of a child having sexual relations with some creepy old doctor.

maybe idgi

what if frankenstein but sexy baby voice is not on my to-watch list, but i feel like it being popular should put several people involved in its production on a watch list

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea, why cant sexy Frankenstein be enough for these freaks

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

KoRMaK posted:

yea, why cant sexy Frankenstein be enough for these freaks

agreed, wasn't young frankenstein enough?

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

i wont let them down

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:aaa:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

well now i’ve seen everything

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

it's like they saw the bmw z3 coupe and tried to make their own.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Midjack posted:

it's like they saw the bmw z3 coupe and tried to make their own.

...their own DRAGULA

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the prowler was the ultimate boomer bait. a hotrod that literally couldnt break traction in the back

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol the Hamburglar's less well known cousin out and about

https://i.imgur.com/K3CPNvL.mp4

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol the Hamburglar's less well known cousin out and about

https://i.imgur.com/K3CPNvL.mp4

heard of queso fundido? how about queso birlado

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

420posting

Ocean of Milk
Jun 25, 2018

oh yeah

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

late on vtuber chat but my favorite one for years has been Virtual Neko

https://www.youtube.com/live/KakaFfhYooU?si=g0SgjFnfzSOnEhJR

he makes a lot of very short gag videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihiBMOIMIpU

and I like his music a lot. sometimes he does live sets on his youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rztFsjHif70

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjazuDoQi54

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Jonny 290 posted:

the prowler was the ultimate boomer bait. a hotrod that literally couldnt break traction in the back

my next door neighbor had one in NJ. it was a horrible flat mustard yellow, of course

i think i saw them take it out a grand total of maybe 10 times in the 14 years they lived there with it. lol

e: the neighbor on the other side of the street had a (considering the brand, probably british racing) green jaguar xj220. i liked that much more but they moved out like 2 years later to some weird, huge private compound after they got it :smith:

also our neighbor's son in the house before that had a black lambo diablo. he'd visit occasionally and that loving owned lol, i was like 4 years old so i thought it was the batmobile

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Apr 20, 2024

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Jonny 290 posted:

I have this weird little isolated memory of seeing one the first time, dad said “I bet they aren’t that fast” and revved on one at a light. The only problem was we were in a 320i from the early 80s with like 100 horsepower so compared to us it flew away and dad said “oh”

But it’s fine 80s bmws were awesome and you couldn’t give me a prowler (though I’m sure tacky boomers are keeping pristine ones alive and selling them at Barret Jackson or whatever)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

ADINSX posted:

I have this weird little isolated memory of seeing one the first time, dad said “I bet they aren’t that fast” and revved on one at a light. The only problem was we were in a 320i from the early 80s with like 100 horsepower so compared to us it flew away and dad said “oh”

But it’s fine 80s bmws were awesome and you couldn’t give me a prowler (though I’m sure tacky boomers are keeping pristine ones alive and selling them at Barret Jackson or whatever)

it wasn't that fast but good lord was it loud for a V6, i'd know every time the neighbor took theirs out since being in a fairly mountainous area it would reverb across the whole neighborhood. plus, i mean, it was bright yellow lol

wiki says:

quote:

1997 model
0-60 mph (0–97 km/h): 7.2 seconds
Top speed: 118 mph (190 km/h) electronically limited
1999–2002 model
0-60 mph (0–97 km/h): 5.9 seconds
Top speed: 126 mph (203 km/h) electronically limited

a modern corolla is probably faster than the '97 model (which i'm pretty sure my neighbor had, it was definitely before 1999)

e: couldn't find a 0-60 time on the wiki page for the most recent corolla but according to google it's 7.3 sec lmao, almost nailed it

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 20, 2024

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

idk i ran that through draw things just to see what would happen and it cleaned it up pretty well

i also edited away a few mistakes so perhaps we are not obsolete and can use these things as tools

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/Opens flask to make coffee and a stupid-rear end bassline comes out

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/Opens flask to make coffee and a stupid-rear end bassline comes out

Wynona's Big Blue Tumbler

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
John the Barista

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://i.imgur.com/VpwDwE6.mp4

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

nyoooom

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Eeyo posted:

yeah wtf was up with that movie? like i don't want to watch a movie about a grown woman with the literal mind of a child having sexual relations with some creepy old doctor.

maybe idgi

yeah this is my opinion on it but my wife wants to watch it after it won all those awards

it's streaming on Disney+ :pwn:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

where are the other two bsd boys?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

who among us

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Eeyo posted:

maybe idgi

somehow i'd never heard of this movie at all (i kinda ignore recent movie releases, not many are good) and uhh yeah that seems to be about it

oh well, not gonna watch lol

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

i watched it recently and she does not actually have sexual relations with the creepy old doctor, but other than that just about anyone else seems fair game

anyhoo it was certainly an experience but seeing as it was just a grown woman playing a very very rapidly mentally developing infant (like, she basically goes from toddler to adult in months) i found the whole thing a lot less uncomfortable to watch than, say, that one scene in moonrise kingdom

but enough of that, let's have something a bit more wholesome like my posting station void

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol hitachi made desktops and laptops? are those mips? looks like windows (or os/2 i guess)

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

Beeftweeter posted:

lol hitachi made desktops and laptops? are those mips? looks like windows (or os/2 i guess)

did they ever make SuperH workstations?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

invlwhen posted:

did they ever make SuperH workstations?

yeah i guess that's what i'm asking basically, but i don't think there was a windows port to superh other than windows ce, and it never had the presentation manager interface

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

New NINJA H2, bike sounds incredible in those tunnels, also never knew our protagonist looked like a JRPG hero IRL :sweatdrop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLtiZm6MdXU