Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Started watching 'cause of this thread and it's fun so far. The second half of episode 2 was touching but I still have to say that I was a bit disappointed when a bunch of it turned out to just be in Nagi's imagination, his parents are hilarious. When he decked that guy in the first episode I knew things were gonna be all right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Segawa is so awesome. I love her intensity.

I just found out it's going to be a 24 episode season which should give plenty of time for things to develop.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/Lw4tY0B.gifv

Everyone in this show is so god drat stupid. It's the best.

Triggerhappypilot posted:

I assure you this is a romantic comedy

Checks out.

Coxswain Balls fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 29, 2022

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/hpMJzsg.gifv
Time for the bulldozer, biiiiiitch

I started reading Yankee and Megane because of this thread and the mangaka has a knack for dumbasses that make me laugh. That's her first work, yeah? I'm looking forward to seeing how her art evolves into what it is now.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Segawa just keeps on proving that she's the coolest one on the cast.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

The animation looked rough this week. I'm hoping it's just because the budget's going into the next episodes because they're gonna be good after the way this episode ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

What the gently caress is going on with the animation? Last week was fine so I was hoping it was just a one off, but it's all weird again this week. It's a bunch of little things like poses and proportions that are just slightly off, and when it's all put together it looks rough.