Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mmos are tricky because most of the time they're pure aids but every now and then somethin really epic comes out of them. for instance, xposting from the greatest gamer thread:

Kongming posted:

If we're talking MMO griefing there was a recent scam in FFXI where someone made a copy of this character:

Named the character "Odoro" and placed himself standing inside the NPCs model. Then they set up a script where they will auto accept any trade offers. Oboro is who you trade all the end game materials/items to to get them upgraded, and you trade to NPCs with the same system you use to trade to other players. So he stole hundreds of millions of gil in items and materials from people who weren't paying attention.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Following up on this: whoever was the first player(s) to discover that you could use a group of hunters to kite Kazzak into Stormwind and spend the next several hours wiping out everyone in the city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl0VWJdE01M

I watched the original Google Video upload of this exact video in summer ‘05 and it singlehandedly convinced me to start playing this game lol.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

No one knows who the first WoW player to discover that you could infect a pet with Hakkar’s ‘corrupted blood’ spell and dismiss it before eventually summoning it again in the middle a city to cause a plague that wiped out players for days at a time was, but whoever they were they’re a true legend

tell any epic mmo stories you got or heard about. doesnt need to all be the big headline stories like this stuff, just badass war stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBnjELkgok&t=306s

not sure if it fully fits the topic but this video was the most epic thing I had ever seen when I was a WoW addict in high school

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
definetly the falador massacre in RuneScape, where some guy glitched out of the newly-added boxing arenas in player houses to his respawn location in falador, where he quickly found out he still had the PvP flag on but nobody could attack him back because it wasn't a pvp zone. back in these days you mostly traded by standing around in banks yelling about what you had for sale so a bunch of people got owned and lost all their stuff since RuneScape was more or less full loot. and him and his buddies all got banned and nobody got a server rollback or anything lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my buddies played that real small mmo vanguard for the like three months that there were people playing it (i couldnt because i didnt have a decent computer until college and my home pc absolutely couldnt run it, part of the reason it didnt catch on was because it had real high specs for an mmo but i was at one guy's house hangin out when this happened). it had a bunch of cool stuff, like you could level up your diplomacy instead of being a combat job by playin a fun little card game or if you got super into crafting at endgame you could build stuff like player boats kind of like ultima online. about half of my buddies playing it were super hardcore psycho crafters and we were all high school kids over the summer so basically they spent a week straight levellin crafting jobs and became the first people on their server that made a boat, and half an hour in they decided to see how far they could take their boat up a river. problem was, the devs didnt code in collision detection most of the way up the river and they managed to get past the only impassable wall by accidentally glitching through, so they were bringin their boat up river towards one of the main hubs when they hit a waterfall and went fuckin sailing off it, landing on an island in the middle of this super highly populated zone and gettin permanently stuck. like half the playerbase saw it happen and they got hundreds of messages asking what the gently caress happened, they got messages from gms saying HOLY poo poo THAT WAS loving AWESOME, and a bunch of people who didnt see who was on the boat started posting on the forums about this crazy server event that no one had seen before. before long everyone who played the game heard about the boat that went sailing off a waterfall into town. one guy used the same name for every mmo he played for like five years he got messages from random people in games asking if he was one of the boat guys

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

posting to remind myself to find the german dance troupe from uru: ages of myst

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Fungah! posted:

my buddies played that real small mmo vanguard for the like three months that there were people playing it (i couldnt because i didnt have a decent computer until college and my home pc absolutely couldnt run it, part of the reason it didnt catch on was because it had real high specs for an mmo but i was at one guy's house hangin out when this happened). it had a bunch of cool stuff, like you could level up your diplomacy instead of being a combat job by playin a fun little card game or if you got super into crafting at endgame you could build stuff like player boats kind of like ultima online. about half of my buddies playing it were super hardcore psycho crafters and we were all high school kids over the summer so basically they spent a week straight levellin crafting jobs and became the first people on their server that made a boat, and half an hour in they decided to see how far they could take their boat up a river. problem was, the devs didnt code in collision detection most of the way up the river and they managed to get past the only impassable wall by accidentally glitching through, so they were bringin their boat up river towards one of the main hubs when they hit a waterfall and went fuckin sailing off it, landing on an island in the middle of this super highly populated zone and gettin permanently stuck. like half the playerbase saw it happen and they got hundreds of messages asking what the gently caress happened, they got messages from gms saying HOLY poo poo THAT WAS loving AWESOME, and a bunch of people who didnt see who was on the boat started posting on the forums about this crazy server event that no one had seen before. before long everyone who played the game heard about the boat that went sailing off a waterfall into town. one guy used the same name for every mmo he played for like five years he got messages from random people in games asking if he was one of the boat guys

lmao, imagining someone yelling in vent that they saw one of the boat guys

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Basically the first 3 or 4 years of this is all epic.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/The_History_of_Final_Fantasy_XI

Choice excerpts from just 2002:

quote:

Turtle Curse
For Bastok Mission 1-3 Fetichism, the wording in-game says to "Hunt the Quadav in the Palborough Mines and collect the four parts of a Quadav fetich." Many players gathered in the zone to hunt Quadav, even though the same Quadav drop the items in Konschtat Highlands and Pashhow Marshlands. Players were narrow minded, listened to directions exactly, and headed to Palborough. On top of that, the drop rate for the pieces was very bad which led to congestion.

Due to intense glitches in the early days of Palborough, many players had accidental deaths. Due to the topography of the zone, Quadav would often link and aggro through the Iron Gates on the third floor where the fetich pieces dropped. Massive "Turtle Trains" formed because the Quadav had to run around to reach players, linking everything by sound on the way. The common phrase repeated in chat was "Do not get close to Iron Gate!"

quote:

As players were all rushing to level to 50, other casual players didn't enjoy that. Square announced that this game has more than plain leveling.
With that announcement, it caused a big uproar that became a continuous joke in Japan:

[SE] Do this.

[Players] Ok.

[SE] Don't do it.

Players questioned SE "what else there is to do other than leveling?", which SE did not respond to (probably because it was a fact). Later on, during an interview, the dev team claimed that players were leveling too fast, and they never expected everyone to be only leveling everyday.

Though, at that time, the game really only have leveling to do.

quote:

The patch from hell
This update will forever be known as the patch from hell. Many Japanese players also referred to it as the nightmare week.

It was said that most users did not like this update, and the protest mail rushed in. Two days later an announcement about a revision was posted. In the July 9th update, many changes were partially reversed. Future updates never made this degree of change. It is also said that players defeated the Orcish Overlord in the Monastic Cavern, which was meant to be undefeated.

The main culprit was the level difference corrections. Players were unable to even hit Tough monsters. Soloing on Easy Prey was much more beneficial than partying. Combining this change with a weaker Provoke, Cure II pulled hate. It took the strength of three Provoke to pull hate from a White Mage. On top of this, the July 9th patch would cause Even Match mobs to resist Elemental Magic by 50%. This was the beginning of the "Black Mage Disaster Period".

The new phrase that came about due to this update was "patch = weak". Players began to mention "I want you to make adjustments not by weakening players and monsters, but strengthening." Even although there was no future update that made as much of an impact, the go-to phrase for years after an update was "better than the 7.2 patch".

quote:

User Event:Castle Zvahl Charge
This large scale multi-world event took place on September 28th, 2002 until the early hours of the morning on the 29th. Originally a protest rally organized by Monks, who were inferior in strength to other melee jobs at the time. Due to the turnout, it resulted in becoming more of a user event like Bon-Odori.
Regardless of Sneak and Invisible recently being implemented, the spells were still not easily obtainable by the general population. Nobody knew what lied in or beyond Castle Zvahl Baileys.

On all 20 servers players gathered in Xarcabard. Some players were destroyed before even making it to the castle, but some players made it to the Throne Room, and entered the Shadow Lord BCNM.

Due to the massive amount of deaths in Fauregandi and Valdeaunia, the regions were both Beastmen controlled on all worlds the following week. The week after that, they were restored back to normal.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol me and another friend were very into WoW in hs and convinced a third friend of ours to join. he was a tauren hunter with the name that I will remember until I die “Wakunaw”. we convinced him that he needed to help us summon an infernal by shooting it and it promptly killed him and his quilboar since he was like level 15 or something lol. he never played with us again :(

we were owned

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

lmao i used to do the iron gate thing, i used to farm a notorious monster that spawned there nd when i was bored close to spawn time i'd provoke a quadav through the iron gate and wait until a horde of like twenty guys came through and smoke them all. one time when i did that the horde never came through and i thought huh, weird, then like four or five people started shouting WHO THE gently caress IS MPKING PEOPLE, i poke my head out and theres half a dozen corpses of people who got nailed by the horde down there to do 1-3. whoops!

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I guess most people have at least heard of Absolute Virtue in FFXI but may not know all the details of why this boss was unkillable and the boneheaded way SE would handle it.

Absolute Virtue was the "ultimate" boss of the Chains of Promathia expansion pack, located in the endgame zone Al'Taieu which was commonly referred to as "sea" by the playerbase since it's supposed to be underwater in the in-game lore. In order to even fight it you had to defeat the seven jailers of virtue which all had quite ridiculous spawn requirements and culminated in the fight against "Jailer of Love". Upon defeating Jailer of Love, Absolute Virtue will spawn immediately where Jailer of Love died. As an aside, this was before comprehensive data-mining was a thing so no one actually knew Absolute Virtue would appear like this and Jailer of Love was undefeated for a long time so it came as a surprise when it appeared and murdered everyone.

In FFXI every job has access to a powerful special ability available from level 1 called a "2 hour" since they had a 2 hour long cooldown. Absolute Virtue was special because it had access to every 2 hour ability in the game and it could use them repeatedly. This included the White Mage 2 hour "Benediction" which instantly heals the user and its allies to full HP. Since Absolute Virtue could use this as many times as it wanted, it was the first real obstacle that made it "unkillable" since it could just restore all its HP randomly. This is on top of it having a 100 HP Regen that tics every 3 seconds, which is a lot of HP at the time to damage through. Eventually both of these problems were solved. The Regen could be removed by killing Jailer of Love's add spawns a certain number of times before killing it, and the rest of the Regen could be removed by casting elemental magic matching the current in-game day (the game has 8 day weeks each corresponding to one element) repeatedly. Furthermore, the 2 hour abilities could be "locked" by a player who is on Absolute Virtue's aggro list using the corresponding 2 hour in sync with Absolute Virtue (the window is so small that it's basically impossible to do this without third party tools that break the EULA). So regen and Benediction solved! It can be killed now right? WRONG

After a certain amount of HP is lost Absolute Virtue gains floating rings around its wrists and drastically increases its spellcasting time and power. This was called "bracelets mode" by the playerbase and since Absolute Virtue has access to Meteor, the strongest magic attack in the game, it became nigh impossible to survive the onslaught of near instant cast Meteors. Certain jobs like Paladin could tank through it, but the backline supports and damage dealers were all doomed to be wiped out. This is what truly made Absolute Virtue unkillable as, to my knowledge, no solution to mitigate bracelets Meteor was ever found.

Now that doesn't mean Absolute Virtue was never killed, because it was, but every time a strategy was found to kill it SE deemed it an exploit and patched it out. Some of these were genuine exploits, like breaking the bosses pathing so it can't move or act. Others were just clever use of game mechanics, like using a bunch of Dark Knights to zerg it down so fast it dies in 30 seconds. SE eventually released a joke of a video that they claimed was a strategy to defeat Absolute Virtue but it was a low quality mess that didn't answer any of the questions that players had, mostly just showing off the 2 hour locking mechanic that everyone had already figured out.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

Kongming posted:

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Lol I keep repeating "Black Mage Disaster Period" in my head whenever I read that article.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Oh looks like Odoro has an FFXIAH profile and people are not happy with his antics

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Fansy the bard

https://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

Oh looks like Odoro has an FFXIAH profile and people are not happy with his antics

I turned myself into an NPC, Morty! I'm Odoro Rick!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kingdank

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Everquest 1 had a spell you could learn that would turn you into any object in the world as a copy of that object, it was a spell only the Enchanter class could learn. You could turn into a Door in a hallway and actually block characters, you could turn into a chair and people could sit on you, ect. You couldn't move, but you could ALSO cast a spell to talk as that item. So my buddy and I dropped a piece of platinum, the highest currency on the ground in the tunnel in East Commonlands that was used for trading on our server. We were disguised as this coin for days and using the voice spell we would talk and it would say like "A piece of platinum says: add a coin to the pile for a chance to win it all" and people who were either new or confused by this and the game in general would add money to our inventory until we had so much money we couldn't actually walk back to the bank due to the weight limit. I was able to afford most of the items in the game at level 7 or 8 lol.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Worse than kiting Kazzak in WoW was actually a special quest mob in Blasted Lands. I can't remember the exact name, but you could only summon the mob on a specific quest; the mob itself was actually pretty weak, but part of its behavior was that, as soon as you get it down to 1hp, it banished itself, becoming immune to all damage and healing to full. Normally when the full heal happens you use a special quest item to prevent it and make the mob vulnerable again to kill it properly, but without the item it's essentially unkillable, and the quest line was involved that it was unlikely that anyone just had the quest item sitting in their bag. So what people could do is kite it to Stormwind with relative ease, then just slowly have it aggro npcs, since the mob could never be killed, you could essentially cause all the quests in the city to grind to a halt because every npc was engaged in combat with a single weak enemy.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
i used to play swg and i dont remember much about it besides this one guy on my server who played one of the ackbar aliens who would stand naked in the starport all day and would ask everyone who walked by for money because he was poor and ugly and he couldnt afford clothes

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 10:25 on May 10, 2022

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Eve is a game I never played but it’s basically a space faring sim that ends up with these massive player guilds. There have been a bunch of heists where people join the guild and slowly work their way up the ranks before stealing literally everything (worth thousands of irl money)

https://www.pcgamer.com/inside-the-biggest-heist-in-eve-online-history/

I originally read about these in cracked like ten years ago. The first entry on that list is about how a guy paid some dudes to take over a guild and keep assassinating its leader lol

https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-biggest-dick-moves-in-history-online-gaming

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

I guess most people have at least heard of Absolute Virtue in FFXI but may not know all the details of why this boss was unkillable and the boneheaded way SE would handle it.

Absolute Virtue was the "ultimate" boss of the Chains of Promathia expansion pack, located in the endgame zone Al'Taieu which was commonly referred to as "sea" by the playerbase since it's supposed to be underwater in the in-game lore. In order to even fight it you had to defeat the seven jailers of virtue which all had quite ridiculous spawn requirements and culminated in the fight against "Jailer of Love". Upon defeating Jailer of Love, Absolute Virtue will spawn immediately where Jailer of Love died. As an aside, this was before comprehensive data-mining was a thing so no one actually knew Absolute Virtue would appear like this and Jailer of Love was undefeated for a long time so it came as a surprise when it appeared and murdered everyone.

In FFXI every job has access to a powerful special ability available from level 1 called a "2 hour" since they had a 2 hour long cooldown. Absolute Virtue was special because it had access to every 2 hour ability in the game and it could use them repeatedly. This included the White Mage 2 hour "Benediction" which instantly heals the user and its allies to full HP. Since Absolute Virtue could use this as many times as it wanted, it was the first real obstacle that made it "unkillable" since it could just restore all its HP randomly. This is on top of it having a 100 HP Regen that tics every 3 seconds, which is a lot of HP at the time to damage through. Eventually both of these problems were solved. The Regen could be removed by killing Jailer of Love's add spawns a certain number of times before killing it, and the rest of the Regen could be removed by casting elemental magic matching the current in-game day (the game has 8 day weeks each corresponding to one element) repeatedly. Furthermore, the 2 hour abilities could be "locked" by a player who is on Absolute Virtue's aggro list using the corresponding 2 hour in sync with Absolute Virtue (the window is so small that it's basically impossible to do this without third party tools that break the EULA). So regen and Benediction solved! It can be killed now right? WRONG

After a certain amount of HP is lost Absolute Virtue gains floating rings around its wrists and drastically increases its spellcasting time and power. This was called "bracelets mode" by the playerbase and since Absolute Virtue has access to Meteor, the strongest magic attack in the game, it became nigh impossible to survive the onslaught of near instant cast Meteors. Certain jobs like Paladin could tank through it, but the backline supports and damage dealers were all doomed to be wiped out. This is what truly made Absolute Virtue unkillable as, to my knowledge, no solution to mitigate bracelets Meteor was ever found.

Now that doesn't mean Absolute Virtue was never killed, because it was, but every time a strategy was found to kill it SE deemed it an exploit and patched it out. Some of these were genuine exploits, like breaking the bosses pathing so it can't move or act. Others were just clever use of game mechanics, like using a bunch of Dark Knights to zerg it down so fast it dies in 30 seconds. SE eventually released a joke of a video that they claimed was a strategy to defeat Absolute Virtue but it was a low quality mess that didn't answer any of the questions that players had, mostly just showing off the 2 hour locking mechanic that everyone had already figured out.

What the hell lol

E: I googled this and the knights Zerg rush only worked after they had already had to massively nerf it lol and they still patched it out as a strategy. This is bananas

EmmyOk fucked around with this message at 11:18 on May 10, 2022

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

Everquest 1 had a spell you could learn that would turn you into any object in the world as a copy of that object, it was a spell only the Enchanter class could learn. You could turn into a Door in a hallway and actually block characters, you could turn into a chair and people could sit on you, ect. You couldn't move, but you could ALSO cast a spell to talk as that item. So my buddy and I dropped a piece of platinum, the highest currency on the ground in the tunnel in East Commonlands that was used for trading on our server. We were disguised as this coin for days and using the voice spell we would talk and it would say like "A piece of platinum says: add a coin to the pile for a chance to win it all" and people who were either new or confused by this and the game in general would add money to our inventory until we had so much money we couldn't actually walk back to the bank due to the weight limit. I was able to afford most of the items in the game at level 7 or 8 lol.

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming posted:

bracelets mode

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

bracelets mode

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jeff Wiiver posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBnjELkgok&t=306s

not sure if it fully fits the topic but this video was the most epic thing I had ever seen when I was a WoW addict in high school

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The only MMO I ever played was Dark Age of Camelot which had three realms based on different mythologies you could choose from and there was a big PvP component with realm vs. realm raids taking place in a big open zone. I don't really have any epic stories but one time I was doing a raid with like 30 other players from my realm (Midgard, based on Norse mythology) and I died but for some reason I glitched out was still able to move around like normal. Other players could see me but I was invincible, none of the opposing players could hurt me so I started making a beeline towards the Albion (based on Arthurian legend) zone entrance to see if it would somehow let me enter an opposing realm. All the players from my realm were rooting for me in the chat but the raid timer went to 0 just as their zone entrance came into view and it booted me out

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Anyone here ever play Nexus: Kingdom of the Winds? I think it might've been the first ever Korean MMO, run by Nexon, and it was the first MMO I ever played. A friend and I played a ton back in middle school and early high school. I paid my subscription fee by literally mailing a $10 bill to their US office every month so my parents didn't know I was paying a monthly fee for my stupid Korean game.

The wild thing about Nexus was (or is, it's still running) that a lot of the game is player-driven, right down to character classes. Each of the four classes (Warrior, Rogue, Mage, and Poet which is a healer) has three subclasses that are actually player-run organizations and require you to roleplay. They're really secretive, if you're a member you can't show people screen shots of the subclass's special hideout or tell people what spells you get or you'll get kicked out. You have to apply to join and do a bunch of RPing to get in. I played a Mage and joined the Diviners subclass, which made me learn a bunch about I Ching and trigrams and Korean fortune-telling before I could join.

My friend, meanwhile, played a Rogue, and he really wanted to join the Shadow subclass. The Shadows were the weirdest subclass in the game. There were about 7 of them total, compared to 50+ of every other subclass. They were incredibly exclusive and played up this whole super edgy "nothing personnel, kid" attitude. One of their rules, apparently, is that if you ever made it known you wanted to be a Shadow, you were blackballed forever. So my friend, being an excitable high school freshman, got himself blackballed pretty quickly. He ended up joining the Merchants instead.

The Shadows were so exclusive that Nexon started to get annoyed that Rogues functionally only had two subclasses since nobody was being allowed to join the Shadows. They put a bunch of pressure on the Shadows to let more players in, and the Shadows threw a gigantic fit about it and ended up all disbanding in protest. Every one of them left the subclass, including the leader. The weirdest part of this is that Nexon didn't just pick some other player to lead the Shadows and then start letting people in. They just... let it go. There would be no more Shadows ever, and to this day, the Shadow subclass is just gone. Within a year or so, Nexon rolled out a completely new Rogue subclass, the Rangers, to replace them with.

I can't imagine an MMO these days letting players decide who is and isn't allowed to pick a specific subclass for their character, but I'm pretty sure Nexus still works that way for the RP subclasses. What a weird and special game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Eve is a game I never played but it’s basically a space faring sim that ends up with these massive player guilds. There have been a bunch of heists where people join the guild and slowly work their way up the ranks before stealing literally everything (worth thousands of irl money)

https://www.pcgamer.com/inside-the-biggest-heist-in-eve-online-history/

I originally read about these in cracked like ten years ago. The first entry on that list is about how a guy paid some dudes to take over a guild and keep assassinating its leader lol

https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-biggest-dick-moves-in-history-online-gaming

didnt goonfleet send some lady to seduce the leader of a rival corp irl so she could steal his password and core out the corp?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The main thing I know about eve is that one of its most well known players was a D&D mod who died in Benghazi

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The main thing I know about eve is that one of its most well known players was a D&D mod who died in Benghazi

the only thing i knew about it other thn goonfleet stories from reading the forums for a billion years is the bank thing that cracked article talked about, some dude set up an entire banking system, ran it for a few years to sure people trusted it, then overnight cleaned out all the banks assets and sold everything for like 180,000 irl dollars

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

the only thing i knew about it other thn goonfleet stories from reading the forums for a billion years is the bank thing that cracked article talked about, some dude set up an entire banking system, ran it for a few years to sure people trusted it, then overnight cleaned out all the banks assets and sold everything for like 180,000 irl dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8R7fmLYgi4

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Goonfleet was the source of a weird number of cracked.com articles

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

King

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWakSmT2c3A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Fungah! posted:

mmos are tricky because most of the time they're pure aids but every now and then somethin really epic comes out of them. for instance, xposting from the greatest gamer thread:

tell any epic mmo stories you got or heard about. doesnt need to all be the big headline stories like this stuff, just badass war stories

epiiiiiic