Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

I won't say that the bird is the word. You can't make me!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

Hey gently caress you, pal.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dinosaurs! posted:

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dinosaurs! posted:

Let me see your keyboard, buddy

Bingo. Dino DNA

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Knormal posted:

You can get these at Target right now. Everyone should get these from Target.

dinosaurs made from petroleum products?

Cruel fated world

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Never heard of em

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Treecko posted:

I liked how in Pokemon Sword/Shield they made these guys which is just them slamming some fossils together in random combos like the old paleontologists did.

i know it would spoil a bit of the fun but i keep hoping they'll show us the other halves of these good monsters some day

Gavle Goat
Jan 6, 2020
They seem cool to me, the original hotboxers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SKf9YU4QQ

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Oh, hell yeah, that sounds awesome. Is it on... (Googles)

... "Apple TV+"? What the gently caress is apple tv plus? I am getting goddamn sick of this, can Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Disney or whatever just get their poo poo together and get a monopoly already????

That part sucks poo poo, and there's absolutely no way I'm subscribing to another streaming service even for something cool like this, but I have a friend who does subscribe so I'm going to freeload and talk her into a watch party.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Prehistoric Planet is coming out this month, and it's narrated by David Attenborough, so I'm extremely not sick of dinosaurs.

I am so ready to watch this with my kids, haven’t been this amped to watch a TV show appropriate for the family in a long time.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Treecko posted:

I liked how in Pokemon Sword/Shield they made these guys which is just them slamming some fossils together in random combos like the old paleontologists did.

They should have doubled down on the concept and made them able to flip genders if that was the only thing stopping them from breeding.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A lot of you guys have been listing the dinosaurs you like, and that’s cool, that you like something. The thing is, ALL dinosaurs are SHITHEADS. It’s just comparing turds to turds. It’s cool tho, keep on liking lame crap or whatever. :jerkbag:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I bet that while cool looking and stuff dinosaurs were just annoying as poo poo to be around, like 24/7 high pitched screeching that sounds like farting noises, always scratching at your door while you're trying to sleep, choking to death on things they find, just rat bastards

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

A lot of you guys have been listing the dinosaurs you like, and that’s cool, that you like something. The thing is, ALL dinosaurs are SHITHEADS. It’s just comparing turds to turds. It’s cool tho, keep on liking lame crap or whatever. :jerkbag:

I'm not comparing anything to you

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

If dinosaurs are anything like their modern descendant the goose, they're mean and loud and poo poo absolutely everywhere

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Asterite34 posted:

If dinosaurs are anything like their modern descendant the goose, they're mean and loud and poo poo absolutely everywhere

Bad news for Dimetrodon if they're anything like their modern descendant: the goon

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

I bet that while cool looking and stuff dinosaurs were just annoying as poo poo to be around, like 24/7 high pitched screeching that sounds like farting noises, always scratching at your door while you're trying to sleep, choking to death on things they find, just rat bastards

projecting much???

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

If you guys were hip like me, you'd know that all the cool kids would have picked a type of pliosaur for their favorite Mesozoic animal. :cool:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ikanreed posted:

I'm not comparing anything to you

Hey, listen dweebomatic, I’m gonna tie your shoelaces to two velociraptor dicks and sit back in a chase lounge and sip a daiquiri and see what happens lol. Goofy little squirt like you puuhhaaahahahaaa. :flipoff:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hope a dinosaur eats me

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:dimetrodon:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

they're not real dude

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
birds are dinosaurs and you can totally get eaten by a bird

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

they're not real dude

Wow shattering my hopes in these already trying times you BIG JERK

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
If you hate them so much then just stop opening the door and getting on the floor

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
You could go to Florida and get eaten by a gator too. And with all the other loud obnoxious old fucks there it'd be just like a trip to the Triassic.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

NOT THE MAMA

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oregon Trail but the wagon is pulled by diplodocus teams and you're randomly attacked by pterosaurs and when you get to Oregon it's not really Oregon because of continental drift so the game just ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also it's VA'd by Idris Elba but we could only afford to pay him to say the word 'drat!' so that's also the only sound effect for any action in the game