Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

Yeah hi this question is for Patrick. So Patrick, what was it that gave you the absolutely inspired idea to put the level where you need to use the bat defibrillator and only the bat defibrillator to advance 3 or 4 times in a row, immediately after the tutorial that gave you and explained how to use the bat defibrillator?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Yeah hi this question is for Patrick. So Patrick, what was it that gave you the absolutely inspired idea to put the level where you need to use the bat defibrillator and only the bat defibrillator to advance 3 or 4 times in a row, immediately after the tutorial that gave you and explained how to use the bat defibrillator?

lmao

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

players in Gotham Knights have many choices - New game, load game, options, credits, even whether to turn the console on or off

In Training posted:

Players will be astounded by the level of immersion that can be found in conversations with Batman and his gang of superheroes. At various moments when interacting with the player, Batman will cover both of his eyes with his hands. In moments, he reappears with a mighty roar! Season 1 pass available now for $129.99.

Arch Nemesis posted:

The Riddler screaming in fury as Nightwing finally stops trying to jam a brightly-colored cube into the circular wall sconce and picks up a cylinder instead

Arrhythmia posted:

Gotham crime count... one! Ah ha ha... two! Ah ha aahh.... THREE!! ah ah ah!!

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

v. much looking forward to the narrative whimsy helmed by someone who uses "folx" in tweets about social anxiety. hoip

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ann Lemay... the judges have decided that you do not have what it takes to be Ink Master.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ann's going down
I'm yelling Tim bi

copy
Jul 26, 2007

rofl

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ann Lemay... the judges have decided that you do not have what it takes to be Ink Master.

stink master

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

v. much looking forward to the narrative whimsy helmed by someone who uses "folx" in tweets about social anxiety. hoip

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ann's going down
I'm yelling Tim bi

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ann's going down
I'm yelling Tim bi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ann's going down
I'm yelling Tim bi

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ann's going down
I'm yelling Tim bi

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

From today's Gotham Knights patch notes:

quote:

Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

*Fixed a glitch where players were unable to kill Buddha on the road

*Nightwing is no longer limited to half a grain of rice per encounter.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Has anyone figured out how to finish catwomans quest line? I’ve tried like seven times but no matter what some dickhead chops this stupid bitch in half

e: ok you have to equip your boots to your head slot apparently???? At no point did the game even tell me that was possible, this game was made by retards

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

They removed Denuvo from this and then added it back in a day later for some reason.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fadam posted:

They removed Denuvo from this and then added it back in a day later for some reason.

Denuvo does..

..what Denuvon't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021