Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

i try to have as many small complaints as possible, it's god's will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i'm getting my own tv show it's called 99 Problems and Counting

City of Glompton

when you get enough gripes, the older ones can help take care of the newer ones

City of Glompton

amen

City of Glompton

obviously, it's easier to go through life with only one or two complaints (try going to a restaurant with 10-15 minor criticisms in tow, it makes even getting in the car harder) but the satisfaction of knowing i'm spreading the word with my example, well...

it's actually not enough to to make me happy but i guess it will have to do

City of Glompton

Nosfereefer posted:

is this a festivus thing?

i mean sure if youre a cultural complainer i suppose, but for those are committed, every day is festivus

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

i've been secretly giving perfect scores to online surveys, and i finally confessed. my penence is to say 10 Hail Costanzas and tweet backhanded compliments at five brands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i wouldn't mind but it's a bit of a hassle to come up with that many almost-nice things to say