Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

did you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
no, I inherently commanded respect and admiration and never had a need to degrade myself or others with such despicable behavior.

I totally had a girlfriend too. she went to another school though, you wouldn't have known her

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
There was a kid that smelled like cabbage and we nick named him after a Pixies song for some reason. I cant remember the reasoning. Motorway to Roswell.

"Here comes Motorway" we would say.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no I was a loner and the kids that got picked on I tried to have a kind word for here and there as they were usually from like bad homes and peed themselves

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah it was great

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I used to compulsively steal things from people. not exactly "cool" bully behavior but I like to think I added a little diversity to the school ecosystem

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
To my shame I did. I didn't think that's what I was doing at the time because I was a dweeb who was also the victim of bullying.

I thought a "bully" was a tough kid who beat others up to steal their lunch money. I didn't do that so obviously *I* could never be a bully. I didn't learn until much later that you don't have to be Scut Fargus or Roger Klotz to be a bully.

Bullying is about making others feel small because you think it's the only way you can feel big.

I wish I could make it up to the people that I hurt.

I hope they've forgotten me.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 13:03 on May 11, 2022

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If anyone had an open Arizona can I would squeeze it so it's gets kinda bent and hard to drink out of

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I actually got bullied heaps, so would just befriend the kids in higher years for protection. The graffiti and and hip hop side, UK rave kids later.

Kids with older brothers were a bonus.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I was the one who was bullied in middle school, OP. Relentlessly :smith:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I was in a group of kids that built souped up hot rods and would sing about it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yes I did and I'll carry the shame of with me for the rest of my life. I'm so ashamed of some of the things I did I can't even admit it. As far as I'm concerned nothing can happen to me that I didn't earn when I was 12.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i got into a lot of choreographed dance fights op

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Learn the Lute, become a Bard.

Enchant your bullies

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was bullied so yes, I started bullying someone else that I viewed as an easier target.

Thankfully we reconciled as adults and are really good friends, he was in my wedding party and I'll be in his next year.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
Unfortunately, the first time i was bullied i was already an adult, so i was really happy last year when i heard that fat gently caress got covid and died.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Pajser posted:

Unfortunately, the first time i was bullied i was already an adult, so i was really happy last year when i heard that fat gently caress got covid and died.

One of my bullies died in a car accident a few years later in highschool.

I have kinda felt I have psychic powers since and wish death on others all the time.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hell yeah I bullied everyone! Bully this, bully that, it was the expression at the time. You kids wouldn't understand.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
There was a movie called bully that stars Michael Pitt & Leo Fitzpatrick and it seems like a Harmony Korine movie but I'm pretty sure it's not a Harmony Korine movie.

There's also another movie called Bully which is a documentary and it follows a little boy getting bullied and it is sad. :(

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

There was a movie called bully that stars Michael Pitt & Leo Fitzpatrick and it seems like a Harmony Korine movie but I'm pretty sure it's not a Harmony Korine movie.

There's also another movie called Bully which is a documentary and it follows a little boy getting bullied and it is sad. :(

I love Bully (the first one). watched it in a double feature with Mean Creek and was pretty blown away. directed by larry clark, who's by far my favorite hollywood pedophile

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Bully should have been called Florida imho

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i was picked on and treated like poo poo pretty much all through k-12 so as revenge now i am horrible to everyone i meet who shows the slightest weakness

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Yes I did and I'll carry the shame of with me for the rest of my life. I'm so ashamed of some of the things I did I can't even admit it. As far as I'm concerned nothing can happen to me that I didn't earn when I was 12.

you can star by paying us reperations, we will accept Funko pops and Xbox live money

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
There was a kid who tried to do magic spells on people in high school. I realise now he was likely on the spectrum but man, if you dangle that kind of juicy low hanging fruit in front of a 14 year old can you really blame them for grabbing it?

My conscience says no, you can't and shouldn't blame me and if you try to, you're actually the bully.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Butternubs posted:

There was a kid who tried to do magic spells on people in high school. I realise now he was likely on the spectrum but man, if you dangle that kind of juicy low hanging fruit in front of a 14 year old can you really blame them for grabbing it?

My conscience says no, you can't and shouldn't blame me and if you try to, you're actually the bully.

thanks to you we're about to have a rogue dark wizard hellbent on revenge you goshadamn iDIIOTE what have you done

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Applewhite posted:

To my shame I did. I didn't think that's what I was doing at the time because I was a dweeb who was also the victim of bullying.

I thought a "bully" was a tough kid who beat others up to steal their lunch money. I didn't do that so obviously *I* could never be a bully. I didn't learn until much later that you don't have to be Scut Fargus or Roger Klotz to be a bully.

Bullying is about making others feel small because you think it's the only way you can feel big.

I wish I could make it up to the people that I hurt.

I hope they've forgotten me.

I cry when I watch 30 Rock too

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was the one bullied, generally for most of my time as a middle-schooler, for better or worse.
When I went to HS that totally went away and things were great, whatever. Kids.

In any case, I THINK I was maybe 13-14 or so, and so passed (but not too passed) being bullied, and during a boring summer day, my best friend and I decided to pay a visit to this kid that lived somewhat between our two houses.
We never hung out with this dude because he was maybe two years younger than us or so and didn't hang around with our social circles such as they were, etc. Anyway, the kid was known to think of himself as somewhat hot-poo poo and people sorta just ran with it.

Anyhow we get there and sure enough, he's home and not expecting us, obviously, but we sorta talk our way into 'hanging out'. By which I mean crashing at his place, drinking some soda, and playing his sega for a while and teasing him. Nothing even vicious about the teasing, just enough that I felt bad inside enough doing it and just lovely in general about the whole ordeal. Anyway, we probably spent maybe a couple hours there before heading out without making a mess or laying a hand on him or anything else, but I still felt ridiculous knowing what crappy poo poo I'd been through myself.

Anyway, a couple years go by and I'm about 17-18'ish? I learned that after he'd moved a little ways a way and transferred schools he offed himself.

I never had a chance to really talk to him after that afternoon other than in passing, and I always felt guilt over what I did and I still do all these years later. If that poor kid was bullied into killing themselves and I contributed to that, even unknowingly, and even at the level that I did, one time, that's so terrible of me that I still bum myself out over it thinking about it.

I'm sorry dude.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 15:46 on May 11, 2022

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

one time i kept sayin a kids last name funny in a whispery voice and all the other boys started joining in and the boy freaked out at us and ran out of the room crying and our teacher yelled at us for like 10 minutes and just as the kid walked back up to the doorway to return to class she yells "does he have problems?! YES!!!"

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

I was a total rear end in a top hat to way too many teachers, who in hindsight seemed really cool and totally didn't deserve my poo poo. :smith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was an enormous rear end in a top hat with zero regard for the feelings of others so I probably did. The cool thing is I don't remember/care. :smug:

*was*

E: one time in middle school I got litterally thrown over other kids down a hall by a guy who was like 20 years old in 9th grade. That guy's gotta be dead or in jail by now. Hell yeah.

old beast lunatic fucked around with this message at 15:54 on May 11, 2022

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

old beast lunatic posted:

I was an enormous rear end in a top hat with zero regard for the feelings of others so I probably did. The cool thing is I don't remember/care. :smug:

Same. They're all dead/in jail/running lawn care businesses or dental hygienists now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Scam Likely posted:

I was a total rear end in a top hat to way too many teachers, who in hindsight seemed really cool and totally didn't deserve my poo poo. :smith:

On the playground they used to plow the blacktop portion off to the side into large snowbanks.
We were playing kickball or ball tag one day and the ball came to rest on one of them so I ran to get it.

Rather than pick it up and hurl it back I decided to boot it back, kicking it with my snowboots on, hard as I could. Which, if any of you have ever done, completely ensures an accurate shot on a half frozen, slush and ice covered red dodgeball.

This sent this full force kicked blunt object into a beautiful duck-hook (in golf terms) directly into the temple of my favorite teacher. Not only giving him bloody scratches from the iced up kick ball (and a probable concussion in hindsight) but also shattered the frames of his glasses.

It took a moment of convincing from others that actually no I didn't intend to Magic Missile the gently caress out of the playground monitor. Take THAT you JERK :smug: ... :smith:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
In elementary school there was a kid with a stutter and I called him C-c-c-Cory a few times. I am ashamed.

Got dunked on mercilessly in middleschool to make up for it kinda...not really.

Sorry Cory.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

well what do you expect when your name rhymes with a part of the female anatomy

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Not really. I mean I guess I did bully Josh Weenus, but everybody bullied Josh Weenus.

He served as a pain golem and probably absorbed 20 kids worth of bullying into himself.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I sucked all the poindexters' dicks in the locker room so everyone would see how gay they were:twisted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

weird thing to admit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

weird thing to admit

Not really, he sucked the gently caress out of mine multiple times so I could show off how much I could take of not being gay and look at me now

e: hold on that was supposed to show HOW gay I was?! God dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I honestly don't think so.

Also, I have not been bullied at school.