Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Learn the Lute, become a Bard.

Enchant your bullies

Lol that lute is so gay.

Uh, but are you doing anything later?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I was bullied and in turn bullied others. I am not proud of it.

naem
May 29, 2011

I’ve never bullied anyone myself (I’m kinda of a dweeb) but several of the meanest bully football player types from my high school ended up in my national guard unit, we’d all joined to pay for college.

to my shock they all glommed onto and befriended me, out of fear, as a friendly familiar face.

turns out they were just children who grew up not rich trying to better themselves in a big scary world with limited opportunities and it really altered my worldview to see how fragile people in general are

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I was bullied, I've always been rail thin, had long blonde hair and didn't have any masculine looking features until High School, the amount of times I was called a "girl" or a "human being" are countless. Because of it I struggled making friends so I only had a few.

The worst was at the end of Middle School, there was this chubby kid who thought he was really cool and 'gangster,' because he came from a lovely background. He befriended another kid who was really tall, he looked like he speedran puberty (but honestly I think he was just constantly held back for bad grades). The taller one didn't speak a word of English and the two of them bonded speaking Spanish. The chubby one often had the bigger one muscle me or bully me. Near the last couple of months of Middle School I befriended this cute girl who helped me get my grades back up enough for me to graduate. She was the first girl to ever tell me that she liked me. Turns out that she was the chubby kids cousin, one day while we're waiting outside of our classroom for our teacher I feel liquid pouring all over my head, all over my hair and in my face. Turns out that the two assholes found a bottle of perfume, cracked it open and emptied it into my hair. I couldn't open my eyes because they were burning and I don't remember who helped me get to the nurse's office but eventually those two took the blame and were both expelled. Due to having so much hair I couldn't get the smell out for days. I don't know if it's because I was talking to his cousin or what but that poo poo hosed me up. I never talked to those two or even looked at them before they just randomly chose me to pick on. My depression came to fruition during Middle School and that really expedited the process.

I also bullied a couple of others and it sickens me every time I think about it, knowing what I went through I'm no better even if it was only once or twice. I'm legitimately disgusted with my younger self. I hate living with regrets. I'm sorry to those I hurt. :smith:

I can't believe I've got tears in my eyes writing on a comedy forum.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

In middle school I ended up getting routed on a different school bus and this high school junior constantly picked on me. He'd flick the back of my head, throw stuff at me, all the usual stuff. I was a pretty big coward and he was 4 years older than me, so I just let it happen for a while. He kept picking on other kids, too, thinking back I don't know how the bus driver just let it happen because it was a daily thing.

Anyway a 7th grade kid finally had enough one day and basically leapt over the back of the seat and started whooping rear end. The high school kid didn't have any friends on the bus so we all just let it happen, the bus driver had to pull over and drag the kid over. I remember his hands being covered in blood but that might just be a false childhood memory. Both of those kids were kicked off the bus, though.

That summer I stopped at the grocery store for something and the high school kid was working in produce. He waved at me and said "hi", completely innocent and nice. It was weird, I think he honestly was just a really lonely kid who thought we were his friends and all his bullying was just playing around.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

There was a kid that smelled like cabbage and we nick named him after a Pixies song for some reason. I cant remember the reasoning. Motorway to Roswell.

"Here comes Motorway" we would say.

:v: Debaser
:confused: Debaser?
:v: DEBASER:blastu:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I bullied someone back in grade school. Kid kept throwing paper wads at me and trying to stick gum in my hair, so I waited until no one was in class and wrote "I STINK AND I KNOW IT" on his desk.

We had a class meeting about it and I was never caught.

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 11, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

No, OP. Bullies suck.

Maybe one kid who was an open fedora atheist and disclosed to us that he had made a fake AIM SN to ask a popular girl what kind of panties she was wearing.

Ridiculed him for being a creep all afternoon but pretty much left it at that. Had better poo poo to do like GETTIN A'S AND GETTIN rear end.

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

I was bullied a lot, so I didn't think I could also be a bully. Turns out I could be! Not a high point of life for me.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
There was one girl in primary school that got relentlessly bullied by loads of people and I sometimes think about her and hope she's ok. Too ashamed to ever meet her though because even though it wasn't my idea or whatever I definitely joined in, I really hope she moved on and it didn't gently caress her up :smith:

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Waiting to see what the clout chasers who bully every thread will say

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
I wasn't bullied because I'm a big tall dude and always have been, but almost everyone disliked me for some reason or another. I think I was a weirdo, then I started taking acid and smoking pot around 9th or 10th grade and got super chill and was just ignored for the most part.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

To my shame I did. I didn't think that's what I was doing at the time because I was a dweeb who was also the victim of bullying.

I thought a "bully" was a tough kid who beat others up to steal their lunch money. I didn't do that so obviously *I* could never be a bully. I didn't learn until much later that you don't have to be Scut Fargus or Roger Klotz to be a bully.

Bullying is about making others feel small because you think it's the only way you can feel big.

I wish I could make it up to the people that I hurt.

I hope they've forgotten me.

:same:

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
I got bullied by an upper-grade kid (think like 5th grader) when I transferred to a new school. I went from a diverse school to one where I was literally one of a very small handful of not-white, Irish/Polish kids. My first week was going into a bathroom, seeing this older kid bully someone, interfering then having my head slammed into a water pipe. This started a years long feud of us fighting. The school for whatever reason sided with him and tried to have me suspended multiple times. This on top of having a step dad hitting my sister and reminding me I was a sack of poo poo. I got the last laugh when I realized fighting got me nowhere so I wrote dumb poo poo about the bully on our bathroom walls. This worked better to humiliate him than anything I had done before.

I ended up doing some bullying of my own later but I snapped out of it when I choked a kid out. I didn't like who I became.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I eliminated all of my bullies throughout the years, and as a bully myself, I stand ready to meet the same fate, some day.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
I keep asking people when the time is right for dumb but serious private bullshit talk, "what can change the nature of a man?"

Compiling it for a possible paper. And yeah, the question is inspired by a silly video game.

The most common one so far after many answers is "regret."

"Love" is the second one.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

nom epique posted:

Gonna bully this thread :twisted:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hell yeah I did I'm not some kind of loving loser

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bullied two kids in high-school when I moved to the nunnery and found out they were bullying a kid in my class for being an effeminate dude. So they'd relentlessly dish out homophobic jokes at him.

One of them failed the year lol.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Mooey Cow posted:

Gonna bully this thread :twisted:

lol

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
There were some kids that were the victims of horrendous bullying from everyone in my school. Like everyone was a bully to these twenty or so guys who did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Well, one of them used to crap his pants in lesson at least once a week (even when he was 15) and got caught a couple of years ago trying to groom underage girls on Facebook, so I guess he deserved it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
People would crack jokes when I was younger, but I always had good comebacks that even the victim of the joke would laugh at. Then when I got in high school I had this amazing metabolism from training and lifting all the time. I would eat like 2 slices of pizza and 3 donuts and a half a box of pop tarts for breakfast, sometimes we would go to McDonald’s after practice. I started taking these monster shits mid-day and not flushing, I would just leave this whopper foot and a half barely wrinkled light brown floater in the bowl and wash my hands and go back to class. That poo poo started commanding respect. People would crack jokes on me every now and then but nobody laughed. I always attribute it to that turd just permeating the hallways and everyone walking by it at some point in the day. You could smell chicks getting wet when I sat down in class and they would giggle when I farted in class. I never had to actively politic anybody, never had to be a bully to convince people of anything. They knew that poop was the truth, they knew I had the best metabolism. :hai:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

People would crack jokes when I was younger, but I always had good comebacks that even the victim of the joke would laugh at. Then when I got in high school I had this amazing metabolism from training and lifting all the time. I would eat like 2 slices of pizza and 3 donuts and a half a box of pop tarts for breakfast, sometimes we would go to McDonald’s after practice. I started taking these monster shits mid-day and not flushing, I would just leave this whopper foot and a half barely wrinkled light brown floater in the bowl and wash my hands and go back to class. That poo poo started commanding respect. People would crack jokes on me every now and then but nobody laughed. I always attribute it to that turd just permeating the hallways and everyone walking by it at some point in the day. You could smell chicks getting wet when I sat down in class and they would giggle when I farted in class. I never had to actively politic anybody, never had to be a bully to convince people of anything. They knew that poop was the truth, they knew I had the best metabolism. :hai:

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Not that I remember I was always pretty chill and friends with people, especially the weirdos cause they were the coolest :)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i hung out with lovely troll group/s in high school and early community college in lovely IRC type places. didnt end well obviously because troll groups are loving poo poo on self esteem and will rip you apart at the moment of weakness. got out thanks to a good friend.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Being a huge piece of poo poo is one of the best traits for success

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is sending goatse to people over AIM bullying?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
yeah i was a tremendous piece of poo poo in high school, thanks for asking op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

pixaal posted:

Is sending goatse to people over AIM bullying?

Sexual harassment

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

nom epique posted:

to be clear, i TROLL you, i would never bully you

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Time for a mother fuckin' real answer OP:

I was bullied like cray when I was kid but there was this kid with diabeates who also got bullied a bunch, more than I did, and one time when we were all in the bathroom between classes some of the other kids talked me into pushing diabeates kind into the urinal while he was whizzing thus making him whiz all over himself.

I felt like a monster when I saw him start crying. I still feel bad but never had the chance to articulate it to him due to being chronically unable to talk candidly with other people.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

yeah there was this kid named carl that sucked. sorry carl if you're out there but man you had no response to anything and were bad at everything so you were kind of asking for it ngl

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I only did cowardly acts of bullying like deleting your pokemon saves, or telling the teacher on you for stuff (after class)

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I straight up stole this kids legendaries

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.
I received some light bullying in high school (in a way that never really bothered me, and still doesn't bother me now), but a few years later realised I also performed some light bullying on some people and feel absolutely terrible about it. I always tried to be a good person, I have no idea what I was thinking.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I was part of the bullying cycle. Got bullied, and bullied others in turn. Nothing ever actually physical, just sort of a projecting menace kind of thing to smaller people.

Actually, I think it was only one kid I ever gave the frowning of a lifetime to. It was hard not to though, as he was 60 pounds soaking wet in senior high, and he was the type to automatically shrink away and start making high pitched keening noises as soon as someone so much as looked at him. Kind of a real-life Jerry from Rick and Morty.

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

I never did but I remember not standing up for kids who were. I especially remember kids bullying a substitute science teacher in 7th grade for being gay and working a side job at Pizza Hut. I wrote about it in my journal.

I didn't stand up for him and still feel bad about it. Now that I'm a large white male I bully bullies every chance I get. I was very close to getting tiktok famous with some chuds at the Austin airport last year and regret nothing. gently caress bullies.

e: yes, I eventually learned how to spell the name Gretchen (Hooters University, seriously :swoon:)

Laopooh fucked around with this message at 07:32 on May 12, 2022

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
schools are like prisons so you gotta beat up the biggest kid on your first day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
In 3rd grade I looked a deaf kid in the eyes and did a left index finger thrust through hole formed by my right hand.

He became aggressive and tried to get me in trouble with the teacher on playground duty but she had no idea what he was trying to say to her.

I walked over and started pretending to translate. Kid got angrier and was sent home. Got him