Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That DICK! posted:

ate a kid once

Man you really showed him. :jerky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I was an overweight 'artsy' bookworm all through school and when my family moved out to the country and put me into a school filled with sporty country kids that was pretty much it for me, I was relentlessly bullied for the rest of my school life. Got gaybashed a lot and called slurs even though I wasn't gay, I guess being 'artsy' and terrible at sports was proof enough as far as they were concerned. :shrug:

My younger brother's best friend was a tiny skinny kid who I bullied one time. One day he was over at our house and we randomly asked him how much he weighed and when he told us it was something ridiculous like a third of my weight and I said "Hey I bet I could lift you over my head!" so I grabbed the kid and hefted him up into the air even though he was clearly terrified, and then I stepped up onto some furniture and pressed him against the ceiling. It was a novel sensation knowing that someone was smaller and weaker than me and was afraid of me and wasn't able to fight back, it didn't even occur to me that I was bullying him until later and then I felt pretty bad. :(

Mr. Meagles posted:

Not really. I mean I guess I did bully Josh Weenus, but everybody bullied Josh Weenus.

He served as a pain golem and probably absorbed 20 kids worth of bullying into himself.

Yeah I kind've comfort myself with this thought over the years, perhaps the fact that I got targeted for 'gaybashing' so much throughout school meant that some classmate who was actually gay escaped it.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
no

however i wasnt bullied either so i dunno what to tell you OP

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The smartest kid in our HS had it out for this one kid. Let's call him Mark Stratman.

Stratman liked to pontificate in history class and be a general depressive but smarter than everyone sort of nightmare fedora atheist. Nobody could stand the guy. He had few friends and insisted on foisting his opinions on everyone all the time, always negative and nihilistic.

"Oh good you're running track, I'm sure you'll go far"

"I'm getting into college anyway"

Etc.

People mostly just let him be a giant whiny miserable baby until the smartest guy our school ever saw decided enough was enough. They both shared all the same AP classes and the smart guy, let's call him Fitz, decided to gently caress with Stratman so he started chatting with him on AIM.

Fitz got Stratman to talk about his crush's underwear and then printed the convo and handed it to her. She had no idea who Stratman was, and was incredibly weirded out.

He then told Stratman what he had done, stated he was glad he did it, and declared "open season" on Stratman. In fact he declared "Pure, International, Stratman Season" AKA P.I.S.S. to the entire class.

Before you knew it, every AP calc, bio, stats, and econ chalkboard had PISS written all over it. The story spread that Stratman was not the stoic he claimed to be, and that he was in fact perving hard on thong underwear from behind his thick black frames.

Fitz went to Harvard and then lived in Germany and is probably out there inventing the next Covid or weather control and I'm pretty sure Stratman became a guidance counsellor and eventually hanged himself.

Anyways thats my bullying story I'm not either of the people in the story.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Poohs Packin posted:

The smartest kid in our HS had it out for this one kid. Let's call him Mark Stratman.

Stratman liked to pontificate in history class and be a general depressive but smarter than everyone sort of nightmare fedora atheist. Nobody could stand the guy. He had few friends and insisted on foisting his opinions on everyone all the time, always negative and nihilistic.

"Oh good you're running track, I'm sure you'll go far"

"I'm getting into college anyway"

Etc.

People mostly just let him be a giant whiny miserable baby until the smartest guy our school ever saw decided enough was enough. They both shared all the same AP classes and the smart guy, let's call him Fitz, decided to gently caress with Stratman so he started chatting with him on AIM.

Fitz got Stratman to talk about his crush's underwear and then printed the convo and handed it to her. She had no idea who Stratman was, and was incredibly weirded out.

He then told Stratman what he had done, stated he was glad he did it, and declared "open season" on Stratman. In fact he declared "Pure, International, Stratman Season" AKA P.I.S.S. to the entire class.

Before you knew it, every AP calc, bio, stats, and econ chalkboard had PISS written all over it. The story spread that Stratman was not the stoic he claimed to be, and that he was in fact perving hard on thong underwear from behind his thick black frames.

Fitz went to Harvard and then lived in Germany and is probably out there inventing the next Covid or weather control and I'm pretty sure Stratman became a guidance counsellor and eventually hanged himself.

Anyways thats my bullying story I'm not either of the people in the story.

tell fitz that inventing covid wasn't very nice

Dr.D-O
Jan 3, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I once, very regrettably, told my bully I would "skull gently caress" him to death. He didn't bully me after that.

Thanks to my parents for showing me Once Upon a Time in Mexico when I was far too young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mister Speaker posted:

Oh yeah, there was a kid at summer camp who we all called 'Din-Din' because his nipples were the size of dinner plates.

I remember ol Din-Din, I wonder if he still eats lunch off those giant nips of his