Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
There was one girl in primary school that got relentlessly bullied by loads of people and I sometimes think about her and hope she's ok. Too ashamed to ever meet her though because even though it wasn't my idea or whatever I definitely joined in, I really hope she moved on and it didn't gently caress her up :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
I got jumped by two big fat kids a couple of years older than me. They followed me into the store room where we had to put away the cones and balls and stuff once lunch was over and roughed me up a bit, then they held the door closed from the outside so I couldn't get out. Full of pre-pubescent rage I grabbed a field-hockey stick from a shelf and started swinging at the door, after a few cracks I tried it again and, voila, the door opens and fatass bully #1 is standing there, mouth agape, looking scared as gently caress of this raging child with a hockey stick.

Fatass bully #2 ran away and grabbed a chair to defend himself but the principal got there before things got out of hand. I got banned from the playground for like 6 weeks (used the lunchtimes to read all the Narnia books, would not recommend) but my dad was chill enough with it since I got jumped. Those two moved on to bullying even smaller kids before they left school the year after.

10 years later I saw one of their names in the paper, he'd been jailed for underage sex offenses. I didn't recognise him since he'd lost a load of weight but it was him. Some people are just poo poo.