Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

You know how mathematicians deal with being constipated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Wifi Toilet posted:

More like 5 times an hour...for a few hours. Mine was done with 2 doses, 5pm and again at 5am. It took about an hour to start working, then I had a couple big evacuations with 15 minutes, then it starts tapering off to every 10-15 minutes for the next couple of hours. By 10pm I was confident enough I wouldn't have any unexpected leakage that I was able to go to bed. Repeat for the 5am dose, but by now you're just making GBS threads liquid so hopefully you've stayed hydrated.

The procedure itself was cake, the worst part is not eating any solid food for 36 hours.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Massive dump after an increasingly uncomfortable two-day incubation period.

Bliss.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i ate a huge steak the other day i think its still working its way through my poop shoots

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Producing hefty lumps

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

jfc I wasn't expecting to go again so soon, that was vicious. A flood of turdy soup.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

OH GOD PIZZA poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Bula Vinaka posted:

How many times do you have to run to the toilet between the time you take that and then go to get the procedure? Like maybe 5 times I'm guessing? Or does it all explode at once?

I've been putting off my colonoscopy, yes I know that's very stupid. :\

It hits you within a half hour. According to the Colonoscopist, It works by introducing a huge amount of liquid into the digestive system. It does this partially by the fluid you drink, but mostly from the fact that the colonoscopy prep is a digestive irritant, and causes your system to dump lots and lots of moisture into your intestines to combat and flush out this irritant. I had to head to the toilet about once every half hour for the rest of the night. There was a LOT of liquid, but there wasn't as much urgency as you might expect. I never had to worry about not making to the pot in time.

The worst worry for me was the fact that I had to drink half of it the night before the procedure, then the other half the morning of the procedure. This was a problem. because the hospital is about 50 miles away from my home. Luckily, I had to report for the procedure at noon, and I had to start drinking at 6AM. It blew through me in just a few hours, so the trip turned out to be uneventful, despite my fears.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

cruft posted:

You know how mathematicians deal with being constipated?

They work it out with a pencil

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
they gotta figure out their natural loga-rhythms

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Clocked in and logged in iykwim.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Genesplicer posted:

It hits you within a half hour. According to the Colonoscopist, It works by introducing a huge amount of liquid into the digestive system. It does this partially by the fluid you drink, but mostly from the fact that the colonoscopy prep is a digestive irritant, and causes your system to dump lots and lots of moisture into your intestines to combat and flush out this irritant. I had to head to the toilet about once every half hour for the rest of the night. There was a LOT of liquid, but there wasn't as much urgency as you might expect. I never had to worry about not making to the pot in time.

The worst worry for me was the fact that I had to drink half of it the night before the procedure, then the other half the morning of the procedure. This was a problem. because the hospital is about 50 miles away from my home. Luckily, I had to report for the procedure at noon, and I had to start drinking at 6AM. It blew through me in just a few hours, so the trip turned out to be uneventful, despite my fears.

I don't live that far from where it would be done but I will probably wear old fogey diapers anyways just in case!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I used the bathroom at the medical office right before they prepped me for the procedure and I was glad that I did.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

AWOOOGA!!! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The Many-Wiped Anus

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

SNAAAAAAAAKE

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

LIQUIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

was taking a peepee and had to fart but it turned out to be a SHART and almost ruined my pantaloons, woulda been a lovely monday

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mid mash step had to run to our disgusting piss-caked toilets to drop off a heavy load.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Couple of big dumps right out of the gate this AM.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

That spicy chicken sandwich I ate a couple of days ago is still making its presence felt.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I have a really bad cold and my shits smell of death. I may not be long for this world. Death by excess bowel movement.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

massive snake

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
it piled up into a pool island that stood proudly above the toilet water until i flushed it away. look on my works ye mighty and despair. nothing beside remains

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
does anybody ever forget if theyve already pooped

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

three shits before i left the house

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i would have a tender butthole if i poo poo 3 time in one morning

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I just pushed out something that vaguely resembled a jumbo tempura shrimp, but I don't like seafood?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Worf posted:

buy a bidet

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Two long, thick monsters. High quality dumping.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I've made a product.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Worf posted:

Yeah, this is really a tender situation
Get off the pot, man, shake and bake
Taste the waste, boy, taste the waste

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bradzilla posted:

buy a bidet

Also this

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

bradzilla posted:

buy a bidet

i have a bidet but youre not meant to poo poo 3x in as many hours

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Like Jimmy John’s: Free Smells

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Worf posted:

i have a bidet but youre not meant to poo poo 3x in as many hours

it's 1pm and I've shat 4 x already. Yes my insides are broken and yes my butthole is tender. There is no bidet at work. Just endless butthole pain.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Blasted out of me this morning like a mortar behind the full force of a big fart. Kind of surprised me a bit.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
dropped a few pounds this am after a workout. one sip of coffee then dumpin time. love coffee

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
What it lacked in volume it compensated with density, much like my [CENSORED]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

luv2shit posted:

dropped a few pounds this am after a workout. one sip of coffee then dumpin time. love coffee

I did this but waited on the poop first. Tbf im just doing legs and cardio and like that caffeine assist