Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

If we're talking Egypt, Geb created humanity by cranking one into the river, and/or his wife Nut. Powerful move.

That's right, fellow humans, we're all children of this couple. That's your dad laying in ecstasy. Your mom is starring in the new Avatar movie.

wait, his wife is named nut?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Cornwind Evil posted:

The Titans, however, are the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcFYbgQyEQ

(There's a video where the song is clearer, but it lacks the WONDERFUL recorded off a TV video of the product)

Expected this song when I clicked the link and wasn't disappointed.

Boom shaka laka laka boom shaka laka laka boom

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Thanks for reminding me I should finish Hades OP

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

ChubbyChecker posted:

wait, his wife is named nut?

It's symbolic

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
priapus is the god of having a huge fuckin dong and gardening. he beat a donkey to death with his dick

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Buck Turgidson posted:

priapus is the god of having a huge fuckin dong and gardening. he beat a donkey to death with his dick

lmao they kept quiet about him in school, oh well, TIL

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

nick stole angst from the gods so they took his boys :(

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It was rough having to learn about Priapus on the streets.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
make sure to rub his dong for good luck on the road

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

OMFG FURRY posted:

make sure to rub his dong for good luck on the road

Who's dong?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Buck Turgidson posted:

A roman symbol for victory/good luck/hell yea/easy to draw graffiti was a winged penis.

Just a big ol' dong with wings flying around. It's found all the gently caress over the place. Everywhere. If the Romans were even CLOSE to the joint, there's winged dicks on it. It's the equivalent of a peace sign or a kilroy was here or even just a smiley face to them in terms of "Yo check it!" level of graffiti. Happy dicks flying about the place.

So in recent years, when Russians have been using big pink flying dildos at protests and stuff and literally recreating the image of that ancient flying erection, it makes me smile fondly to wonder what countless centuries of Romans of all ages would look at that, and just chuckle softly and say "Hah, look at that, those fuckers. They did it :) They finally made it."

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

A roman symbol for victory/good luck/hell yea/easy to draw graffiti was a winged penis.

Just a big ol' dong with wings flying around. It's found all the gently caress over the place. Everywhere. If the Romans were even CLOSE to the joint, there's winged dicks on it. It's the equivalent of a peace sign or a kilroy was here or even just a smiley face to them in terms of "Yo check it!" level of graffiti. Happy dicks flying about the place.

So in recent years, when Russians have been using big pink flying dildos at protests and stuff and literally recreating the image of that ancient flying erection, it makes me smile fondly to wonder what countless centuries of Romans of all ages would look at that, and just chuckle softly and say "Hah, look at that, those fuckers. They did it :) They finally made it."

You can't just mention it without posting some of the dicks.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Zil posted:

Who's dong?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Why they all got weird dicks?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Every other Greek god: "hey man where's your son?"

Demeter: "wow did you do something new to this steak? Got a nice tang to it"

Demeter is the biggest idiot Greek god.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You can't just mention it without posting some of the dicks.

lol

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

All the ones that are just personifications of abstract concepts and their names are just the loving concept. Oh drat soul is the goddess of souls? That’s crazy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pan pan Greek god Pan
One half goat
The other half maaaaaaaaannnnnn

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003
Anyone enjoying this thread should consider reading the book 'Ilium' by Dan Simmons. It takes a while to get going, because it features both greek gods and space robots, but it's superb overall.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

bitterandtwisted posted:

Isis covered some lettuce in her brother Horus' cum and her other brother Set ate it and got pregnant. Funny prank imo

got em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Kronos is like what happens when a trauma victim becomes the perpetrator.